• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
We do not.
A while back I told you about a part I'm writing for a friend's fanfic, and I had a brainstorm. Essentially, this fanfic allows all fictional universes to be united into one story, from MLP: FiM to RWBY to Kingdom Hearts to Marvel Comics and Beyond/

Part of the Backstory I had was for a Strike Team in the so called Grand Combat; the team is led by Johnny Cage of Mortal Kombat fame, and currently consists of Kim Possible and Jak and Daxter. But I had an idea - since they'll need some help to take down Jason Voorhees. why not include some of my more recent heroes of fiction?

Johnny recruiteted a team of the most powerful and intelligent warriors he could find, eventually culminating in
- Kim Possible (Kim Possible)
- Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter)
- Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Garnet (Steven Universe)
- Sans (Undertale)
and
- Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)

Sakura, Star, and Jak act as the initial damage dealers, while Kim acts more as their intel gatherer and Garnet and Johnny act as secondary strikers, with Sans as a last resort (plus he's not really into the whole fighting thing - even if he wins the tournament, his greatest wish would probably just to clear all the timelines)

But Garnet and Johnny butt heads on who's better of a team leader after losing against Jason, leading to Sans and Star leaving with Garnet, leaving Kim, Sakura, and Jak with Johnny (because Kim sees Johnny as a fatherly figure, as does Johnny to Kim as a daughterly figure, having lost Cassie Cage to Scorpion in the last Mortal Kombat tournament) leading to a heavy rivalry between the now-split teams, culminating in a battle where they must once again join forces to take on a bigger threat - the Hulk, who needs them out of his way.

--------

2 Bob-ombs

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Kim doesn't have a Cage's mouth though :laugh:

Abomination would work better as a villain than Hulk.
Universal representation is limited to one per universe with the exception being 3 each for Marvel and DC Comics (being Hulk, Iron Man, and Spider-Man for Marvel, and Superman, Batman, and Raven for DC)

Also, the reasoning for Sakura staying despite seeing Cage as a huge prick is that she's friends with Kim and Jak.
Hulk also is under rage because he's fighting people trying to kill him and he's just trying to escape.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So your Premium ran out IsmaR? I've been testing out a few pokemon if they got Electrify and so far I've had a few promising signs with Volt Absorb and the other volt absorbing moves lol

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Universal representation is limited to one per universe with the exception being 3 each for Marvel and DC Comics (being Hulk, Iron Man, and Spider-Man for Marvel, and Superman, Batman, and Raven for DC)

Also, the reasoning for Sakura staying despite seeing Cage as a huge prick is that she's friends with Kim and Jak.
Hulk also is under rage because he's fighting people trying to kill him and he's just trying to escape.
Fair enough.

Also, any ideas for a Street Fighter rep?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Fair enough.

Also, any ideas for a Street Fighter rep?
Remember, I'm only writing part of my friend's story. He already picked out the Street Fighter rep as Ryu. At the start he was working with Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan in his first appearance.

His rules allow only the most popular, most recognizable, or most powerful character in a franchise.
That's why Dio was picked over Jotaro from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and why he let me select Meta Knight for Team Avatar.

He's allowed me to introduce

Team Omni:
Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)

Team Avatar:
Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Raven (Teen Titans)
Meta Knight (Kirby)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Team Fortress:
Tracer (Overwatch)
Jenny Wakeman/X-J9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
Rorscach (Watch Men)
Link (The Legend of Zelda)
Heavy Weapons Guy* (Team Fortress 2)
MacGyver (MacGyver)
Baymax (Big Hero 6)
Agent 3 (Splatoon)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

The "Avengers"
Iron Man (Marvel Comics)
Ness (EarthBound)
Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
Eragon (Eragon)

Other:
Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Kim Possible (Kim Possible)
Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)

And in the other "half" of the story:
Adrian Monk (Monk)
Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, & Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
Atticus Finch* (To Kill a Mockingbird)
Rarity, DJ PON-3** (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
K.K. Slider** (Animal Crossing)
Luigi (Super Mario)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk (Marvel Comics)
Cyborg (Teen Titans)
Professor Layton & Luke Triton (Professor Layton)
Mojo Jojo (The Powerpuff Girls)
The Arbiter (Halo)
Blaziken (Pokemon)
The Engineer, The Spy**, & the Medic (Team Fortress 2)

*Already used once in the story but never used again

**Mentioned or referenced only

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He already picked out the Street Fighter rep as Ryu.
His rules allow only the most popular, most recognizable, or most powerful character in a franchise.
I'd say Juri would probably fits all three of these criteria if we only think of SF4 newcomers.

I mean, there's this OVA where she wrecks everyone she meets with relative ease (including Chun-Li, who she almost killed, Guile and some of Bison's trained assassins) and it's canon to the story :laugh:

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'd say Juri would probably fit all three of these criteria if we only thing of SF4 newcomers.

I mean, there's this OVA where she wrecks everyone she meets with relative ease (including Chun-Li, who she almost killed, Guile and some of Bison's trained assassins) and it's canon to the story :laugh:
He followed the Mario rule. Face of the franchise. But considering Juri is his favorite character, I doubt she'll be left out in the other side of the story.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He followed the Mario rule. Face of the franchise. But considering Juri is his favorite character, I doubt she'll be left out in the other side of the story.
It's my favorite too.

She has so much personality and it shows in her moves, her trash talk (which she does a LOT of) and her expressions.

I was a bit dissapointed to learn that she was dumbed down to anti-hero status in SF5, but given her backstory, it still made complete sense.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It's my favorite too.

She has so much personality and it shows in her moves, her trash talk (which she does a LOT of) and her expressions.

I was a bit dissapointed to learn that she was dumbed down to anti-hero status in SF5, but given her backstory, it still made complete sense.
I could think of a dozen contexts e could use her in. But regardless, what do you rhink f the story? Also, forgot to mention Tony Stark is the one who hired Johnny to build a Team and go after Jason

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I could think of a dozen contexts e could use her in. But regardless, what do you rhink f the story? Also, forgot to mention Tony Stark is the one who hired Johnny to build a Team and go after Jason
For some reason, I can see Johnny and Tony being good friends.

But what's next? Cage is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
For some reason, I can see Johnny and Tony being good friends.

But what's next? Cage is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
no. This is set in an alternate dimension. The whole story is. An ancient deity has brought together the most powerful warriors from all worlds to fight and feed off their hatred to become powerful again, But with heroes like Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen, Twilight Sparkle and the like throwing wrenches into it's plans, will our favorite heroes and villains escape and return to their own universes? Or remain trapped here forever as Hastur destroys everything? Only time will tell...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
no. This is set in an alternate dimension. The whole story is. An ancient deity has brought together the most powerful warriors from all worlds to fight and feed off their hatred to become powerful again, But with heroes like Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen, Twilight Sparkle and the like throwing wrenches into it's plans, will our favorite heroes and villains escape and return to their own universes? Or remain trapped here forever as Hastur destroys everything? Only time will tell...
Interesting...

EXW ZKHUH'V ELOO FLSKHU?

Top Bottom