• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I still don't think hating a franchise because of the fanbase is a good reason.
I agree with Uni overall. I do enjoy the Sonic games, but I do feel a little uneasy being a part of the Sonic fanbase. Even so, I still enjoy playing the best games in the series...like Generations, the classics, Colors, the daytime half of Unleashed, the Advance series, etc. Granted I don't like all the games, but I still enjoy the franchise for the good games that have been given to me, even with all the speedbumps with 06, Rise of Lyric, and others.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heck, a real life example for me is some local players trashing on me because I main Cloud in Smash 4.

Saying that I was respected as a Bowser main, then a $5.99 sellout as a Cloud main sure takes a hit on me, but am I dropping the character?

No...okay, I found a co-main to shut them all up, but I still didn't drop him!

And very ironically, they say I co-main a "braindead" character ever since I picked up Corrin.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Heck, a real life example for me is some local players trashing on me because I main Cloud in Smash 4.

Saying that I was respected as a Bowser main, then a $5.99 sellout as a Cloud main sure takes a hit on me, but am I dropping the character?

No...okay, I found a co-main to shut them all up, but I still didn't drop him!

And very ironically, they say I co-main a "braindead" character ever since I picked up Corrin.
I was in a similar boat when I picked up Bayo pre-nerf.
it was less complaints about her and more me being guilty of playing her,but I found her fun,so I said,why not?
Zero to deaths were fun while they lasted at least :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
216 and I'm 2-1. First match I won second match I somehow got a communication error, and the third one someone was ill-prepared for actual competitive play and forfeited

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
225 I had a Rotom-mow vs Rotom-wash showdown in the competition.. Rotom-mow won without Leaf Storm and only having thunder as an attack

Last edited:
Top Bottom