• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I already know that the Internet is pretty much the worst place possible to get feedback, so yeah, it'd be a waste of my time and hand muscles.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

I'm guessing that means opinions being shoved and forced as facts and just generally nasty people?
I find society as a whole tiresome, since everyone's really the same person, give or take a bit.

Then again, I may as well browse a bit since I'm torturing myself programming some game I won't finish.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

There's a lot of people on this thread. I'm sure we'll make it back to the 200s in no time flat.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm getting the heck outta here before I get into a rant about how everyone on the Internet is probably a liar inventing a pack of falsehoods and that I'm completely wasting my time coming here.

Top Bottom