• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well I just finished the episode (actually finished it a good while before I posted this, but I couldn't say anything since the site went down for maintenance literally as soon as I finished it, lol) time for some thoughts:

I thought the story with the CMCs helping out the new clumsy character was quite sweet, and funny too. I felt the ending was pretty dumb though, felt like the CMCs were being punished too harshly without good reason. Sweetie Belle especially didn't deserve it since she was the most reluctant of the group to go along with going out to find Troubleshoes at night, and pretty much everything Applebloom suggested they do while there. Yeah AB and Scoots were going a bit out of hand at some parts, but at the same time I don't think what they did justified the punishment all of them received.

Other than the ending, I liked it overall. Was nice to see Braeburn again, also rather enjoyed the small amount of time with Sweetie using her magic, as she's still learning how to use it.

I really like Troubleshoes' design too, I think he resembles a real-life horse more than any other pony on the show. He's big and tall too.....is it just me or is he even taller than Celestia? lol

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe the cosmos is trying to tell you something. MLP is putting your mind at ease through pure love and entertainment.
Well, compared to what I'd usually watch at those times, MLP IS much more peaceful.

200 ways to beat insomnia :)Yeah, just woke up, but I'm too relaxed to get out off bed. Maybe I should keep sleeping......Yeah, I think I will! See y'all in a few more hours!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Well, compared to what I'd usually watch at those times, MLP IS much more peaceful.

110 ways to beat insomnia :) Yeah, just woke up, but I'm too relaxed to get out off bed. Maybe I should keep sleeping......Yeah, I think I will! See y'all in a few more hours!
Or continue watching ponies :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
202 Do you even know how much trouble I had when sleeping in the past years? Somehow, MLP solved that and there's no way I'll stop myself from finally sleeping as long as I actually need.... *yawns*

See y'all in a few hours. :)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
202 Do you even know how much trouble I had when sleeping in the past years? Somehow, MLP solved that and there's no way I'll stop myself from finally sleeping as long as I actually need.... *yawns*

See y'all in a few hours. :)
MLP was the missing piece to the puzzle :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yup, but not nearly as much as I seem to be about.....
I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, IT'S DRIVING ME PINKIE.... I mean, CRAZY
!!!

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's a well made show with a colorful artstyle. It's not weird for you to think about it a lot when you start watching it for the first time.

Top Bottom