• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Bloodline Crew Combo Videos: 1 Complete

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Blue Bloodline Crew Members

Seibrik
Character: Sheik

Rexx
Character: Captain Falcon

Esam
Character: Samus

NickRiddle
Character: Link

Here are the Vids, Thus far.

Esam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXARwcrNto
Rexx: Coming soon
NickRiddle: Coming soon
Seibrik: Coming soon

Enjoy!

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Combos are way too simple to be worthy of being put in a combo video. The song was unoriginal. At least 3 or 4 combo videos so far have used that song. It was like "whatever".

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
simple, rlly? well guys sorry if u werent all fascinated by it but he's done some pretty sick **** and caught on tape u c this vid was a remake cuz of a little accident be4.... yea it wasnt all that good but ill make sure to have seibrik put some rlly sick matches of me vs esam and ull c dat the kids got potential, and besides doesnt he **** all u guys lol...i mean he only loses to the best ppl like chops,greenie,xif,nouc, etc. so all u noobs STFU! dont hate on my little buddy.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
That would be great, if you guys didn't live so far away. When we made it, we didn't know anyone else had it, but I dont really plan to change it unless you guys wanna come to south FL for the next tourniment or something and play for it.

The link to the next one is in my sig, its Called Sups, on April 7th.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Seibrik, you better make another combo vid of me so I can garner respect from non-Floridians. I already have respect, (or so I think) from the SFL people even though they hate my soul. I'm getting a bad rep because your laptop was retearded. And Rexx, no need to bad mouth Scruffy, he already knows I own. Wow, you copied the song (even though it was my idea) and the crew name. Sooo un-original Seibrik. And you forgot the part where i just run around and Rexx can't hit me.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
the vid isnt that bad, kinda repetative with simple combos , a bunch of nuetral airs, and the song is yeah , used so much people dont pay attention to it, i thought the last part of the vid was pritty good when you combo'ed them and they land into the missle but besides that it was like everyone said "what ever".

And Rexx, when you talk **** like that, people tend to flame alot more and hate on the vid alot more, just next time i guess keep those comments to yourself. No doubt hes good but nobody is saying hes not. Its just the video is simple and not amuzing for some.

Btw we should do a crew battle, your 4 people vs my 4 people. What do you guys say?

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
simple, rlly? well guys sorry if u werent all fascinated by it but he's done some pretty sick **** and caught on tape u c this vid was a remake cuz of a little accident be4.... yea it wasnt all that good but ill make sure to have seibrik put some rlly sick matches of me vs esam and ull c dat the kids got potential, and besides doesnt he **** all u guys lol...i mean he only loses to the best ppl like chops,greenie,xif,nouc, etc. so all u noobs STFU! dont hate on my little buddy.
Dude, chill the **** out dude. Some people don't know you Xif Greenie, or Lambchops are. And you don't need to defend me just because i own you :p

Nice sig Linguini^_^

Top Bottom