• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BLOCK THIS THREAD!!! AUGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
State who you do not want in SSB4. (I used the search, if another thread is like this it isn't my fault.)

I can't see Mii in this game. Custom movesets would be a pain, and it doesn't fit this games style to me. Also stupid characters like Steve.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
another rep. from the 3rd party franchises, like Sonic and Metal Gear. really,.. and I really don't want reps from franchises that are already with all the relevant characters in Smash;.. (cof-MarioZeldaKirby-cof).. just 'cause I wanted more reps. from franchises with less space in Smash; ... besides this, nothing would bother me.

but... er.. I think this thread could start a flamewar... e-e

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Unfortunately this sort of thread isn't allowed:

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy said:
6: Flame War Potential Threads

While this forum is designed to discuss about the characters, you should refrain yourselves from making threads that could lead to flame wars. This especially includes anti-support threads; threads where people discuss about what characters should NOT be in the game.

If any threads are leading to a flame war, please report them to the staff.
Mods are gonna lock this one too, I guarantee.

http://smashboards.com/threads/character-discussion-guidelines-listings-e3-2013-update.324452/

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yes, threads such as this do conflict with the rules, as YoshiandToad noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom