• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well if you look at it from the Japanese linguistic view, the "l" sound is inversely replaced with an "r" sound making "Bleach", "Breach." Therefore Breach could reference Ichigo+co. infiltration (lol) into Soul Society, Ichigo's later breach into Hueco Mundo, and Aizen's subsequent invasion into Fake Karakura Town. If we don't take any linguistics into effect, then "Beach" is just another way to pronounce "B***h", something Tite Kubo later becomes when writing chapters.
I still don't actually know what I intended this post for, but it's alright. XD

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Don't count on it.

But I actually thought this was a good chapter, for the sake of wrapping things up, at least. But I was confused about a few things, like what happened to Gin. Anyway, I agree that this would be a good ending, even though it obviously isn't going to be the end. My favorite part was Aizen during his hearing.

Even though it's obviously setting up for Aizen to be released and return to power some time in the distant future.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
@Werekill: Please check in on the tourney. You're up.

@Viroxor: Kubo REEEEAALLLLY adores Aizen, doesn't he? How can I tell? I'm psychic like that.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
cheeseball341 and Shadowfirex100 need to play a set to see who gets to keep their avatar

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i play 64 bro

THERE IS ONLY ONE KAMINA, PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE

i think bleach is the only shounen manga in the history of mankind that wouldn't be improved by kamina's entrance...it's too dreary...

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
I'm happy about the 2 week hiatus, so they can get the ideas that're worth anything into the storyline, I wonder if Ichigo will just have to rely on hollow powers? By the way, when Aizen was saying Isshin was Shinigami and they were saying Ichigo's mother was... *blank* They never finished, once. What do you suppose Aizen was really trying to say? Isshin was with a hollow? :O

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm happy about the 2 week hiatus, so they can get the ideas that're worth anything into the storyline, I wonder if Ichigo will just have to rely on hollow powers? By the way, when Aizen was saying Isshin was Shinigami and they were saying Ichigo's mother was... *blank* They never finished, once. What do you suppose Aizen was really trying to say? Isshin was with a hollow? :O
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-411-page-2.html

read the entire page. the answer appeared in front of him. ichigo is the offspring of a human and a shinigami. the apperance of isshin as a shinigami in front of ichigo = what aizen was gonna say anyway

just realized. it wouldve been way better of a shocker and stuff if they never revealed isshin being a shinigami and they revealed it in this panel and chapter. probly one of the only hype things bleach would ever have.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-411-page-2.html

read the entire page. the answer appeared in front of him. ichigo is the offspring of a human and a shinigami. the apperance of isshin as a shinigami in front of ichigo = what aizen was gonna say anyway

just realized. it wouldve been way better of a shocker and stuff if they never revealed isshin being a shinigami and they revealed it in this panel and chapter. probly one of the only hype things bleach would ever have.
meh, it would have been epic if there werent hints way before that.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New Opening and Ending are out for the anime. The new opening is absolutely amazing imo. SID is quickly becoming one of my favorite Japanese bands. The video is actually reversed tho for copyright issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ccBKq9j6zA

The latest chapter was touching. I agree with everyone that it would've made a good ending.
The new OP is pretty awesome. Too bad the episodes can't look like that.

And yeah, the latest chapter would've been a good place to end Bleach. In this whole arc, they should've just had some of the Espada battles shorter, and expanded more in Turn Back the Pendulum and Bleach wouldn't be so bad. I honestly wouldn't have minded Turn Back the Pendulum to last a year if they expanded on Isshin and Ishida's dad, but too bad they weren't related to the arc so that's kinda out of the question.

ok wtf is with all the reversing on youtube?
It's so YT doesn't remove any videos. By reversing the video, they're able to get away with keeping them up.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter wasn't too bad. I'm just going to try and forget how bad Hueco Mundo was and hope this arc goes smoothly.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Seems pretty destined for mediocrity.
The beginning was pretty smooth, but the end was just so typical that my interest was ****ed

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The badge is going to be important to the plot?

POWER LOSS LOOPHOLE TIME!

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that the hougyoku considers Ichigo to be its master, and this whole arc is just a way for Ichigo to "want" to be a shinigami again.

:/

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that the hougyoku considers Ichigo to be its master, and this whole arc is just a way for Ichigo to "want" to be a shinigami again.
Kubo would have to be the biggest dumb **** in the entire world to pull that off. Ah, hell, I doubt too many people will be surprised if he does, but I'm giving him credit.

I think that the title of this arc is as lame as the entire last arc (save a few memorable bits), but I'm going forward on nothing but blind optimism. We've been Kubo-bashing for the past few weeks and, albeit it's been fun comparing Bleach to Naruto, One Piece, DBZ or any of the well-thought out manga out there, I'm willing to give him benefit of my doubt. He's had a week or two to think and plan ahead.

Here's hoping he's actually done it.

Top Bottom