• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazin' Kyubi - Best Fox vid since "Shined Blind" maybe? O_o

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Hey black panther do you hold a then slide from B to Y to shine? Do you claw? just wondering how you do it. I personally just go from B to Y to waveshine.
Uh, I slide from B to Y it doesn't work though when you actually hit someone with it so I just press B to Y as fast as I can in that aspect.

Zone

Smash Champion
Muhahaha my fox uses Xonry.

Anyways I enjoyed your combo vid alot black panther.
We still gotta money match >:D

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I liked the vid, although some of the stuff was way better than the other.
Some of the best clips were awesome =D
Lol it's gonna happen. No video will ever have all "the best clips" except I Killed Mufasa and even so you're gonna like some of the clips more than others =P. But thank you though, I appreciate all of the comments hopefully I can get out of Peoria more to record other people and make another video =).

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Bump because apparently they deleted my video off Filefront and never notified me of it in any email so I reuploaded it. Plus I want more people to see lol xD.

J03

Smash Master
wasnt all that impressed with this vid =/. i aint hating, some of the later comboes where really good, but up-throw up-air is never good enough for a combo video, even on samus >_>.

shine-bair on its its own isnt impressive at all, combo into it and its sick... on its own... not good lol.

the long fades when 'GAME!' comes on the screen, we get it, you can win >_>

so many unfinished comboes, building tension then awww.

the better comboes you do in this vid should be the consistant level shown in a combo vid imo obv

Ballistics

Smash Champion
wasnt all that impressed with this vid =/. i aint hating, some of the later comboes where really good, but up-throw up-air is never good enough for a combo video, even on samus >_>.

shine-bair on its its own isnt impressive at all, combo into it and its sick... on its own... not good lol.

the long fades when 'GAME!' comes on the screen, we get it, you can win >_>

so many unfinished comboes, building tension then awww.

the better comboes you do in this vid should be the consistant level shown in a combo vid imo obv
I see where youre coming from but you have to admit his aerials are really crisp

Animal

Smash Lord
i really liked this actually some good stuff, reminds me of my fox a lil. only ur a tad more technical id say, better than shined blind tho imo

Sizzle

I paint controllers
This video came out almost two years ago now, so I was pretty impressed that he was on the technical level then. Now people do that stuff quite consistently, but back then barely anyone was doing shine bairs with fox.

Top Bottom