• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I read it, mod powers op.

Don't worry and just be yourself, it's all good. Also Join Gheb's game.
i am not worried, but i am entirely uninterested in playing with people who:

1. don't learn from their mistakes.
2. continue their bad habits at the expense of their faction.

hopefully that doesn't happen this game tho

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Role PMs are going out. If you wish to sign-up so that Rake and Orbo can play as a hydra, then PM me (Rake will not be receiving his role PM until just prior to game start).

Marshy, are you playing on We Thuggin or are you hydra-ing with someone else. Shoot this account a PM.

Game start will be tonight.

With Role PMs out and about, NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Last edited:

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Flip]

Relius, Town #1 Dad has been slain!
[/collapse]

"What's this? Relius Clover, found dead... so soon?

And he... loved his son!?
For real? Not joking?"

Someone out there in Kagutsuchi is out for blood, and all else is not as it seems. The people you once knew, events you once saw, none of it matters anymore. Indeed something is amiss in this latest Continuum Shift... realize it or not; and this is merely the beginning. The curtain has already closed on this case, but the bigger picture has yet to be illuminated. Someone will have to get to the bottom of it before it's too late.

Will it be you?

Or will you be next...

(That means you can start yo)

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ha, I love how you just got rid of all the potential flavor meta at once. Bravo.

I'll be a bit less active in this game than others, but I'll certainly make sure it isn't an issue. Just don't expect 10+ posts a day every day.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
/hype

maven when rake asks you if youre scum ignore him completely. just play the game otherwise outside of that question.

vote someone

because no vote count in intro to D1 post :c

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
yo i googled this game n damn i gotta say there are some badass females in this game

YO REAL TALK RESPOND

LIKE DIS POST IF YU ROLLED A FINEASS ***** LADIES ONLY I DONT ROLL LIKE ROCKIN IN DIS THANG!!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
yo i googled this game n damn i gotta say there are some badass females in this game

YO REAL TALK RESPOND

LIKE DIS POST IF YU ROLLED A FINEASS ***** LADIES ONLY I DONT ROLL LIKE ROCKIN IN DIS THANG!!
Eww, hate this.

Vote: We Thuggin

I'd rather not even flavor hint/fish in a game like this.

Orboknown

Smash Hero

YO REAL TALK RESPOND

Soup was your like acknowledging marshys request or just finding the post funny?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
>.>

cant tell if obvretarded town or obvoppirtunistic scum

ruy you understand that the mod stated that giving any sort of mind to using flavor to scumhunt is a bad idea right?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I have high expectations for the game itself but very low ones for the actual outcome of the game at the moment. Even for RVS, I'd say this is pretty sparse and I'm wondering what people are waiting for. The only person who has taken any sort of non-RVS direction was Ruy, which is I think was really stupid to question marshy about a joke post but also slightly given that he's putting themselves out there with such a read. I don't know why people aren't commenting about this more honestly.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
yeah ive seen some ****** lurkin like ****s jus gonna pop off by itself. a joke votes better than nothin

so bard did yu come to take revenge against me? come at me bro

vote bardeezy

BarDulL

Town Vampire
naw man i was joking about that, but if we're differing alignments then i hope you're ready for the biggest blackest c- *cough* mage on dat azz

or we can do that anyway if you want

anyway,

Vote: @ Raziek Raziek

supwidit, we gonna take down scum, or are you gonna pull the marvel vs. dc shtick?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
oh ****

we hav 6 day deadlines yall. this means we will hav 6 pages of content at the rate were movin. we hav 9 nonvoters despite most of em havin seen the thread. im sayin this cuz even tho itz only the first day were setting up an environment that scumll thrive in if this continues

@MOD is the votecount correct? i never voted werekill

#HBC | ѕoup

oh ****

we hav 6 day deadlines yall. this means we will hav 6 pages of content at the rate were movin. we hav 9 nonvoters despite most of em havin seen the thread. im sayin this cuz even tho itz only the first day were setting up an environment that scumll thrive in if this continues

Out of all the lurkers or people who have seen the thread but have not posted, is there anyone in your mind that would stick out in terms of how their activity would normally be? Potassium is one that comes to mind, and while it's not much, I can't help but share the same sentiments you do, so just bare with me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
naw man i was joking about that, but if we're differing alignments then i hope you're ready for the biggest blackest c- *cough* mage on dat ***

or we can do that anyway if you want

anyway,

Vote: @ Raziek Raziek

supwidit, we gonna take down scum, or are you gonna pull the marvel vs. dc shtick?
I was scum in that game, right?

Unfortunately, I can't do much for you..... yet.

I'm going to be at/running the Smash portion of Frag for Cancer all weekend and will have precious time to post. I'll try to stop in sometime in the evening if I can.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

My mistake.

The votecount is now accurate up to this post.

Can't see the votecount lol... It's too small.
Sorry, I wasn't thinking about mobile users when I made this.
I'll inlcude a decidedly less swag but much more mobile friendly text version from now on:

[collapse=Text Version]
1. Orboknown
2. Raziek [1]: Bardeezy
3. Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Nabe
6. Chaco
7. Bardeezy [2]: Orboknown, We Thuggin
8. Gorf
9. Jexs
10. Soup [1]: Red Ryu
11. Glyph
12. Werekill [1]: Nabe
13. Kantrip
14. Rake [2]: Jexs, Soup
15. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Raz, Maven, Chaco, Gorf, Glyph, Werekill, Kantrip, Rake

[/collapse]

Don't forget you can click on any picture to view it's full size when on a computer. That will help until more of you die to free up space you see the full picture for those of you who view with smaller screen resolutions.

Also for the benefit of those of you newer to the forums please note that Bardull = Bardeezy and Potassium = Kantrip, I'll probably end up using both interchangeably.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

Why do people join a game just to not play in it?? :confused:

Top Bottom