• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Kantrip

Kantplay
Out of all the lurkers or people who have seen the thread but have not posted, is there anyone in your mind that would stick out in terms of how their activity would normally be? Potassium is one that comes to mind, and while it's not much, I can't help but share the same sentiments you do, so just bare with me.

sue me, ive been busy

Kantrip

Kantplay
alternatively i just realized how ****ing large this game is and how many players are probably never going to do anything

d1 will likely have to be a policy lynch. if we get all the active players to talk about which inactive players they want to kill in which order, maybe we'll have a semblance of paper trails and activity by lylo

Maven89

Smash Master
yeah sorry I got all my rvs out of my system in the other game and was hoping more content would be posted here. i think quite a bit are doing that

I don't like that Marshy showed up with a joke post, made another post complaining about joke posts, then vanished.

since almost everyone talking about how we need to be more serious aren't actually bothering to post their own thoughts, i can't say if they're town or not. it would seem town, but as they're not telling us their scum reads there's little actual value being added, so I don't know if they're helping the town or just trying to appear like they are

Potassium is taking it seriously, so town

soup is rubbing me the wrong way, but nothing else to go on. same with werekill

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Soup
This doesn't help anything or anyone, it's not productive for you to be complacent over nearly nothing, especially if you think something I've done is scummy and you won't even elaborate on it, even in the slightest.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
What why haven't I been getting notifications for this thread? New smashboards you're the worst.

Also hello I'm glyphmoney and I'll be catching up after work tonight. Based off the little I have read it shouldn't take very long.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
ruy if you say that im a player yu consistently have difficulty reading why would do you start off the game voting me

why would you claim

i dont actually want answers to these questions but...think? please?

yo gorf do yu plan on playing this game anytime soon or are yu gonna play super hardbody waffle bros on **** that dont matter the whole time?

i cant believe im actually playin mafia wit stoobie i was talkin to im bout this game on skype n a tear went down my eye /brofist myself

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
its dumb as hell. no argument there. but if hes scum hes pretty much damning himself or chaco were one to flip. its an awful scum strategy to the point where its better to just treat them as clear unless evidence contradictory to it arises. i find it hard to believe yu thought it was legit to comment on that the way you did or that your initial reaction was skepticism considering how ineffective itd b

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ruy keeps on doing things that don't really make sense and won't tell anyone why he is doing them. Why vote chaco, get two or three votes and then instantly say that he's mason with him? It makes no sense for him to out himself in that way, what was he hoping to get out of that? Only two people jumped and I have a constant sinking feeling like those votes were completely random much like most if not all votes that have been because we're stuck in RVS by dreadful inactivity and people holding their cards too close in the beginning of the game. It's not good for the thread, It's not good for anyone, please stop this. I can tell you right now that if I had to take a guess of the people who have posted to be possible scum, I would take bet on plausibly maven but someone would have to tell me if his town characteristics include dropping suspicion on someone but never taking initiative about it.

Top Bottom