• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

blahblah generic video

Wilhelmina Carmel

Smash Rookie
See, I'm not that good, but I'd like to get into tournaments someday so, any critique would be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_dGI48ph-E
Me v. my brother

Uh. There it is. I did kill myself two times (the second time, entirely my fault), but this is the only video I have for now. -_-

Thanks in advance. D:

edit: I never usually use pk freeze on the edge, just pk thunder and make it go in a loop so I'm not used to it so much, ha.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I'm not even gonna watch the whole thing. It's zoomed weird lol. Makes me head hurt.

And dear God.
That is one stupid wolf.
lolololololol

It's hard for me to say anything about your lucas when wolf runs straight into all of your attacks.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
It's hard for me to say anything about your lucas when wolf runs straight into all of your attacks.
Ya i mean that wolf got hit by up smash twice when he could have easily air dodged out of it or hit you before you got it off.....A couple things I have to say, nair is your frend so use it more but dont over use it, and find people in your area that play in tournaments and play against them. I can almost garuntee you will get it handed to you, but you will learn so much from it. trust me that's what I did

Top Bottom