• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Shadow in SSB4

You like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

Watashi wa shinen! SHINEN ZUUUU!

Hopefully i'm the first one to make a topic on this character specifically. I'd love to see him as the 2nd playable F-zero representative in Smash Bros! Some things are gonna be obvious.

Like his appearance would simply ride in with his Black Bull, and then for his Final Smash he would Sparta Kick the opponent into a purple portal and then from that point on it would be similar to Falcons final smash but getting the Black Bull's horns! Perhaps a black magic user aswell though im not 100% sure what kind he could use in his special moves. Initially i though he could be similar to Ganondorf but then he would be a clone of a clone! What do you guys think?

There is a poll up there, give your opinion through it aswell! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I'm not for this is because I don't want a third captain falcon, there doesn't seem to be too much going on for him with no new f zero games .

Top Bottom