• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black hole glitch, very good instructions!

§ilverEcho

Smash Cadet
A vortex of bombs that will dealt damage to you when touched. Sounds cool? Well I'll teach you how to do it! First off go to Configure Controller Plugin. (I am using project 64k if you use Project 64 1.6 it should say the same thing). Ok next step, go to save profile, name it save it somewhere and don't forget where you save it! Next go to Player 2 check the box plugged in. Then go to load profile and go to the place where you saved it and open that file you just saved. Check box plugged in and load that same file for Players 3 and 4. Then click ok and open super smash bros. Start the game and start a vs mode match (I suggest to turn items off). Then move the cursor to the wall and all cursors will be together. Then choose link. Choose the level Hyrule Castle. Then jump to that tower thing and try to get all links down there. then run against the wall and wait till the links are spaced out evenly. Then all pick up a bomb and throw it up then all pick up another bomb and throw them up. If you do it right it will make alot of banging noises. Careful though, you'll get lucky if it works because some bombs trigger the other bombs so the black hole blows up. And thats all! If you want to stop the black hole just get a bomb and throw it at the hole! ENJOY! (Sorry for all those failed attempts)

Music: Du Hast

(This is a megaupload file. The file size is 18.96 MB. So you'll download it very quickly! NOTE: once in windows media player right click and choose video size: 100% for best results!)

File Link:
!!!CLICK!!!

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
ive never done this before even though i've tried about 30 or 40 times already.

i mean i even tried all the combinations of throws such as hard throw, hard throw, soft
or maybe soft, hard whatever DONT TELL ME IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG if you think i am messing up one of the steps pm me and i will tell you if i did or not

§ilverEcho

Smash Cadet
ive never done this before even though i've tried about 30 or 40 times already.

i mean i even tried all the combinations of throws such as hard throw, hard throw, soft
or maybe soft, hard whatever DONT TELL ME IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG if you think i am messing up one of the steps pm me and i will tell you if i did or not
Well it's not really that you missed a step. Sometimes the bombs go off in the wrong areas. You just have to be lucky.

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I've tried doing this about 40 times, and it only worked twice. Its easier to mess up on a keyboard.

Top Bottom