• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bizzaro. Plz don.

HEF

Smash Rookie
NNID
AxisAligned
Bizzaro has officially announced his retirement.

WHAT DO?!

Let's take a moment to look back and share our favorite Bizzaro moments here!

EAAASY MONAAAAY!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm hoping he had to retire from the sponsorship because his job won't allow for minimum attendance required, and that we'll continue to see him on stream occasionally.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I liked watching Bizarro Flame playing... but you must admit, he probably thought seeking professional Smash as a carrier was somewhat unviable, and that being and attorney would yield much better results for him in the future.

sterfrypie

Smash Rookie
He'll probably pop off when he wins in court

Just trying to imagine him before defending a client or prosecuting.

EAAASAY MONAAAY!!

HEF

Smash Rookie
NNID
AxisAligned
He'll probably pop off when he wins in court

Just trying to imagine him before defending a client or prosecuting.

EAAASAY MONAAAY!!
Judge: 'When Mr. Smith came to you with the case what first did you think?'

Bizz: "A FRAUD. A BIG FRAUD."

Judge: 'Very well... And after Mr. Smith decided admit to the crime... what then, did you think?'

Bizz: "EEEEEEASSY MONAYYY!!!"

The Hunter

Smash Cadet
Jizzaro-flame retired. I said it twice today in another post: You can't retire melee, this game is too good. Bizzaro should spend more time for melee and beat Kage again

sterfrypie

Smash Rookie
Jizzaro-flame retired. I said it twice today in another post: You can't retire melee, this game is too good. Bizzaro should spend more time for melee and beat Kage again
I would love to see the run back, but I think its good that he's pursuing his other passions as well. He still streams I think so at least there's that.

Top Bottom