• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bit Battles results thread

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everybody that attended Bit battles, I hope you all had a good time!
Special thanks to tourneylocator for the livestream!

Doubles:
1: Drewzaft
2: Oracle+Disafter
3: Gabe+Mew
4: TripleDoubleSingle
5: Chandude
5: Tadyojo
7: The Bronze Kneecap
7: DremTem
9: NameTag
9: Slap
9: FullHouseDalas
9: Sirox
13: JL+Rush
13: Dingus
13: AdventureTime
13: Maruchan
17: Nixon and The Ritz
17: Par a docs
17: Mau+X2C

Singles:
1: Alwaysbefuddled
2: dr drew
3: disafter
4: waterlessfishie
5: thoraxe
5: Oracle
7: Chic
7: penguin
9: Rich
9: hamlin
9: mcbad
9: name
13: cole
13: absolute black
13: LK
13: tadeo
17: JuMp
17: Siro
17: ptjon
17: flemon
17: WTBlake
17: Humbone
17: enso
17: SDJ

Last edited:

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Good times.
I'll edit with some shout outs
i'm lazy sooo...
ggs to everyone i played. yall are getting good lol.
shout out to tai for being a boss ass teammate
shout outs to john and ptjon for streaming/recording
shout outs to richie for upsetting john
shout outs to hamlin for playing yoshi
shout outs to 2 bit for holding a fun tournament with a sweet venue (albeit expensive)
shout outs to my 6th consecutive 4th place finish

Last edited:

PTJon

Smash Cadet
Amazing tournament, huge thanks to Avery and all the guys who helped him run this smoothly. The venue was amazing and it ended at a very reasonable time. Definitely looking forward to Bit Battles 2! (Especially because it'll be like 5 minutes away from my house)

If anyone wants videos of any games that got recorded on the set up at the corner by the entrance please message me, I'll send them to you.

Shoutouts:

JuMP & Flemon: Great job repping the crew guys! I didn't realize you guys tied with me and Ben in doubles as well, so props for that too

Hamlin: Your yoshi's as sick as always, all the games we played were really fun. I feel like I'm getting a little better each time we play, but I still clearly have a long way to go. Here's to many more mms in the future!

Connor: I've definitely gotta work on my Marth match-up, thanks for the fun games dude!

Gabe: Your Fox is sick dude, its a shame everyone sees so little of it. Ranking so highly after months without going to any tournaments is a pretty clear indication of how good you really are

Penguin: Our bracket matches were a lot closer than I was expecting, I hope I can play you some more at the next tournament

John and Oracle: It was really nice chilling with you guys at Cafe Brazil

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to 2-bit and the possibly nicest venue a local has ever been hosted in, Awestin was the only one in proper attire with that tux t-shirt.
But seriously good job hosting, dude, much better than PARG2.

shout outs to mega matches
shout outs to marry matches
shout outs to money
shout outs to melee matches
shout outs to matches
Shout outs to Will, Cameron, and Gabe for letting me in to their crew :cool::cool:
Shout outs to the two Johns for streaming/recording, that's always tons of fun and makes people excited to play. Maybe some day I'll get off my lazy butt and bring a set up as well.
Shout outs to Tadeo for teaming with me and being super cool
Shout outs to Connor's and my match for being no fun at all, and for him JV-3 stocking my Yoshi. Gross.
Shout outs to Oracle for going to Fox side, so sad
Shout outs to Wobbles for giving me a new, improved tag
Shout outs to everyone who went to UTD after
Shout outs to Tai for destroying me in bracket, then losing in a 3/5 MM vs my Yoshi with DK
Shout outs to Ezra for playing super intense sets until literally 4 AM last night. My thumbs are still sore:applejack:

Last edited:

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Jon I def want me vs tai uploaded. I was blue fox and he was white peach and I had a tag that was my name, so shouldn't be too hard to find. Games 1 and 3 were on battlefield and game 2 was on dreamland. :)

PTJon

Smash Cadet
I gotchu dude, I'll definitely upload all the tournament matches that got recorded. I assume uploading them to TexasMelee is ok? It would be kinda weird if Jonh's streamed stuff didn't while mine did though...

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
SHOUT OUTS TO ENSO, WEDGE, HAMYOJO, AND WILLIAM FOR BEING COOL PEOPLE AND TO PLAY WITH AND LEARN FROM

AND ALSO WOBBLES FOR WRECKING ME

... I didn't even make it onto the rankings. Not bad.

Scaremonger

Smash Apprentice
Hey, PTJon, could you upload the match between Hamlin and I? I can't exactly remember what stages we played on, but I think it was FD and Yoshi's Story. Hamlin was light pink Yoshi, obviously, and I was the purple Fox. I may or may not have had a tag on, but if I did, it'd be Unt1.

Also, at DIME 8, I'd like to play a set with you. xoRi tells me you're a really good Doc, and I need Doc practice.

Last edited:

PTJon

Smash Cadet
Yea dude I'll get on that some time this week. And I'd be happy to play you! I look forward to seeing you and your crew at DIME

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Greetings from Connecticut.

Sorry I couldn't bring the hype in grand finals. Losers finals took too much out of me.

Hope I didn't get anyone sick.

Also could we have every tournament at this place? Nicest venue I've been to in Texas outside of MLG.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Yo I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that venue is never happening again unless we're having a national or ****** is willin to drop like 50$ on a venue fee

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
Yo I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that venue is never happening again unless we're having a national or *****s is willin to drop like 50$ on a venue fee
What penguin said, Ill upload pool results when i can get quote's laptop from him.

Last edited:

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
I gotchu dude, I'll definitely upload all the tournament matches that got recorded. I assume uploading them to TexasMelee is ok? It would be kinda weird if Jonh's streamed stuff didn't while mine did though...
yeah put it on tx melee. as far as the stream goes couldn't someone download the archive, chop it up, and put it on youtube? idk how to do that

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
for pools results, I'm only going to list off the first 3 seeds
First seeds: Dr drew, Chic, McBad, Thoraxe, waterlessfishie, oracle, drewzaft,Rich

Second seeds: WTBlake, Absolute black, tadeo, Laser Kirby, Hamlin, Penguin, Flemon,Disafter

Third seeds: SDJ, Siro, Cole, Humbone, PTJon, Jump, Enso, Name

Last edited:

Quot3

Melee'er
3DS FC
4253-4705-1339
Late, but I'd like to give a few shout outs:

2-bit: great tournament, props man. I know you're better than your play in tournament, once you figure it out you'll be up there I think

Disafter: thanks for the great fox advice, like you said I'm going to continue to work and get experience so i can become a tournament threat

Ptjon: we did decently in teams, we need to work on playing different matchups so we are prepared for any team combination

Thoraxe: fun mm, we need to play more at the next tournament

Gabe: cool to get to play against you, looking forward to more games in the future. We need to hang man

Hamlin: I want to play against your yoshi more, it's pretty sick

PTJon

Smash Cadet
I've made all the tournament match videos that i recorded, is there any way to get a hold of the rest of the stuff so it can be uploaded? It was John/Disafter's laptop recording the stream right?

Top Bottom