• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birthday Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
mine is 5 days after Brawl is released, by than the unofficial news will be fantastic so I look foreward to it lol

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Ill have to see on wednesday.......Go december b-days!

It would be the best present ever if sheik or black knight were confirmed.Heres dreaming.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Online was announced on my Birthday. Twas quite awesome.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Well, my birthday is in July - but because I live in England, the non-Japan/US Dojo sites will probably still be receiving updates ¬_¬
(PAL August Brawl Release Date Confirmed :( )

Frogla

Smash Ace
My update or birthday gift will appear on Feb 9 a day before the release of brawl

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I got Pokemon Trainer on my bday. Sooo dam happy. Thank you Sakurai for giving me my new main on my birthday!

shn

Smash Rookie
meh, mine was supposed to be the first release date, instead i got the friends list update .

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Two days before mah B-day's update: "Brawl is released today. Aren't you happeh? Now go buy it!!!" Best. Birthday. Gift. EVER.

Dunno if they'll still give updates after the release tho. So my B-day update could be something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom