• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Birkel Bash 9

Birkel Bash 9
Posted by Idostuff
My House
Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Idostuff

Smash Apprentice
FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/148179202203674/

Tournament happening this weekend. I personally wont be there so my roomate, Alec Marks , will be hoasting the event.
Melee, and Project M tournament. Standard 4 stock, 8 min rulesets. You can look up the Paragon LA rules if you have any questions about how tournaments work.
Smash 4 tournament is also a possibility, but it can only happen if you bring setups, as i have none.
N64 Friendlies will also be happening.
doors open at noon and the bracket starts at 1:00pm. Yes this is in my house. There is free parking in the lot across the street on weekends.
As always, please bring setups. If you need a ride to bring a TV, just ask, and someone will pick you up. If you can bring a console and not a CRT, still do so as i have 4 extra TVs.
Venue fee $1 for students, $3 for non Lehigh students.
Tournament fee $2 per game
payouts are 60/30/10
Stage list for PM:
10 stages, 5 starters and 5 CP, 2 ban. Stage strike for starters is 1-2-2-1
Starters:
-Green Hill Zone
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-PS2
-Dreamland
Counter Picks:
-Wario Land