• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birdo for sm4sh... pink IS the manliest color no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
The man-woman dino has near to none possible non broken move set all he dose is spit eggs and fire nothing that is molding worthy an AT maybe an playable fighter no way no how.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
!!??!...... why do haters keep commenting on this thread?

If you dont like birdo then dont comment people *tssk tssk*

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, this is the discussion section, if you just want love comments, try the fan orgy section

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd, personally, love to see Birdo in the next game installment. She would probably have a unique move-set and she's been in quite a few games. Who knows?

jigglover

Smash Lord
And to jigglover, who seems to be obsessed with hating on Waluigi by name alone; remember that Wario is no different. He's essentially "evil Mario", or "warui Mario".
Wario more of a rival, and he actually helped save peach in super mario 64 DS. Someone else on this forum agreed with me and listed the differences, forgot who or where it was... I'll try and find it. Wario's not a bad sportsman, it's just that Waluigi drags him down with him.
Anyway, just wanted to make that clear.

With Birdo's moveset, what's to say they can't just make one up like they did with the captain? I mean the egg shot with a chance of fire-balls is good, the kissing attack not so, but just make it from smash, in fact, nit-pick the character. The birdo in captain rainbow walks to Lip's house every morning and breaks her mail box in 3 kinds of punches and a kick, there you go, neutral A combo right there. Come on nintendo, make it happen!

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
MYPANTSSGONE!!!! WAS IT YOU? YOU RADDDED ME OUT TO DA MODSSS!!!!

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRAWL!! TODAY AT 2PM......... sharp

unless of coarse... yer scared :cool:

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Ladies and gents lets be civil! This isnt a war room, this is smash boards! On the topic title of manly pink; Bret Hart wore pink throughout his entire career as a wrestler, and he's manly as hell!

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
What does manliness have to do with fighting? Just look at Nong Toom. A Muay Thai champion (mens division)/ transvestite. She could probably kick anyone's but in this board and still be hotter than most girls.

[collapse=Nong Toom Image]
[/collapse]

Lumina

Smash Rookie
I WANT BIRDO IN THE GAME SO BADLY! <3

His Neutral B would just be an egg spit,
and his UpB can be like.... his hairbow acting like a helicopter ...

IDK BUT THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL HERE~

RyanR

Smash Apprentice
I know this thread is super dead, but im a big fan of birdo.

I would totally love to see him in smash 4. (even though I know it really unlikely to happen)

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I was wondering why birdo doesnt have his own franchise already, it could be really fun xD

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'm revivifying a dead thread here, but I am and always have been a huge Birdo fan. My hopes of her ever being playable in Smash have sadly sunk, but hopefully we can aim for an AT to represent our favorite dino (take that, Yoshi!). I hope they include more ATs this time around. Either way I see Birdo being quite high on the list of possibilities to represent the Mario series lineage.

Also it's funny how Rosalina was so off the radar of the OP. I guess she was a non-possibility then.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
We have enough Mario reps, and Birdo can't really be a Yoshi rep considering he/she's never even appeared in a Yoshi game

Gamer4Life

Smash Rookie
Birdo has been in the Mario universe for a long time now appearing in Mario karts to Mario Party's even in SSBM as an stage enemy. I think she should be a playable Character in SSB4 and not under the Mario world characters but with Yoshi, since he's the only one in his group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom