• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Now that joey's been replaced I am totally fine with ending the day now. Chaco is at this point spouting "CIRUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE" and vehemntly denying his scuminess like it'll magically make all of the scumminess of his posts go away and the more he delays it the more I'm convinced that his "big post" is just an excuse for avoiding difficult questions and justifying his piss-poor reads. Plus, his claim's terrible and doesn't line up with his actions. I will legitimately be surprised if he flips town.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu / Potassium / #HBC | Dark Horse / Cream Team
[1] Cream Team: Chaco

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe
[0] Potassium

[4] Not Voting: Captain Hotcakes / #HBC | Nabe / Orboknown / JeXs

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline set for Tuesday, September 16th, 11:59 BST.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
can we just end the Day and expect nabe to come in toMorrow with insight and thoughts on a push?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I want to see this big post that has been promised for days.

JeXs

Smash Champion
If it gets too close to deadline then we'll lynch him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah and you're the guy who doesn't read flips apparently. You're not allowed to talk
Once versus multiple times. At least I read players posts to it's entirety. Skimming a flip isn't near as bad, is it? Mhmm.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Now that joey's been replaced I am totally fine with ending the day now. Chaco is at this point spouting "CIRUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE" and vehemntly denying his scuminess like it'll magically make all of the scumminess of his posts go away and the more he delays it the more I'm convinced that his "big post" is just an excuse for avoiding difficult questions and justifying his piss-poor reads. Plus, his claim's terrible and doesn't line up with his actions. I will legitimately be surprised if he flips town.
How does it not line up with my actions! LO-****ING-L. I'm essentially a vanilla with a passive. This post reeks.

And prepare to be suprised. Town here.

Also, I'm putting the post up now. Like I said, I've been ungodly busy. But let me RESTATE this again. You lynch me wrong toDay and it is Lylo toMorrow with NO scum lynched yet. Seriously think better of it, please.Because this game is lost with my mis-lynch today. There is no way to make up the lost ground with me mis-lynched today.

Be thinking on the above while I fetch my post and add a few more things to add in. I'll tag EVERYONE after I post it. So be prepared. When I post it, I expect some nice contribution and for you guys to see the light. If I put all this work in to still get mis-lynched. I'm gonna be flippin' tables left and right.

Lemme get my walrus ready for this long night of mafiaaaa. 3-6-Mafiaaaaa.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, you can specifically tell by CT's actions he knows I'm going to flip town... Why does no one see this?

Chaco

Never Logs In
No more string of posts until my wall has been grouted and erected all into y'alls asses.

Also, here's a future LOL *** to whoever didn't believe I had my post.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also anyone noticed Hotcakes has not existed literally AT ALL today? By focusing solely on me, you've allowed potential scum to lurk to victory as well. Note the similar behavior in Ryu, and perhaps Joey.

Last quick hit before the wall. I like to get those thoughts out first. Food for thought while I format this bad ***** and make y'all know you're lynching wrong. And....here....we....go!

It was a dark and stormy night in TN, and Chaco was preparing to drop the wall on this town who's turning it's back on it's fellow, and dropping the ball... Lots of dropping, but none of them scum. Da nuh nuhhhhhhh~

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco's Introductory said:
Hello everyone, sorry it has taking so long for me to get this post formatted, completed, and updated along with the thread's movement. IRL johns and being awol has really left a massive dent in my ability to stay caught up and present the cases and multiple re-reads I usually commit to the game. To start off, I'm going to tag everyone still playing in the game so that they are aware I have posted this post:
*Tag!* You're IT!: Reads Chart:
Now with more Rockin~

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
(Scummy as heeeyauuuhl)

@ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse
(Non-committal, wishy washy scum)
@#HBC | Gorf / @Gargaglione
(@ Cream Team Cream Team : Placed here due to conflicting reads and uncertainty of dumb or scum!)
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
(Null: New Replacing an Inactive)
@Captain Hotcakes
(Null: Formerly slight town read, but has botched that with insane levels of lurking and inactivity...)
@ Orboknown Orboknown
(Orbo: Conflicted read, null at this point of the top half of the wall)
@ JeXs JeXs
(Town)
@ Kantrip Kantrip
(Town)

Vote: Rake

You're not a death bear bro.
First things first, as recently quoted by someone else, idrc who at this time, but look at the certainty behind this post..

Within Ryu's first post you see scumminess, imo.

Page 3 Feel: Rake. had already been quickly RVS wagoned to L-****ing-1 within the first 20ish posts of the game. And it is CLEAR to see that it had ACTUAL intent behind it. Lolwat now?

Let's do a few little quick hits as to WHY he amassed so many votes, so quickly in order to explain why I did not agree with this pressure wagon, as it was, and why I defended Rake. Who had little, if any at all, actual substantiation to retort. Without further adieu lesss do eeet:

[Collapse=Rake. Votes]
Don't peg your insecurities on me, bub!

Vote Lynch: Rake

You're not a death bear bro.
I have not, and I think there's only been one other. It's more than likely mechanics will differ from that game and this one, but I still believe mafia will benefit from bingos.

Vote Rake
This is the strategy we adhere to in light of Potato's information. We need to hold people accountable for who they give the ball to as it can be used as another scumhunting tool.

:054:
unvote

vote rake
vote: rake
Big Town Plus to Orbo for:
Stop the votes.
You misread me. By saying, "your role", I meant to put that so you can insert yourself in that scenario. I wasn't necessarily addressing Rake specifically.
@#HBC | Rake. You have come off very eager for me to answer your question. Only I and JeXs responded. Though in the case of JeXs, he gave you another question rather than an answer. His suspicion gives me a town read on him.

Either you are looking for random players to answer you or you felt flustered by my response when I confirmed. If I said I were scum, that would lean people to believe I was mafia. It's against the rules to state your role, which would set up a modkill on an "easy target" like a new dGames player. A town player wouldn't just target one player to scumhunt.

^Bad vote by Hotcakes... F'real F'real...^
Chill out. Guy's at L-1.
And this scums up what happened to Rake. on D1...
A beautiful partnership of...hardbodying fools and sheparding the town. /brofist

DIE RAKE!

:054:
[/collapse]

NOW: I noticed a potential connection on Pg3 I'd like everyone to turn their attention to:
Unvote.
Chill out. Guy's at L-1.
unvote

How about we not quick lynch.
..., but lets not pull a stupid with ending day 1 in less than 24 hours after it opened.
Adum chimes in, THIS is important for bearing, stay with me, you'll see the point soon...
we're not lynching yet, L-1 is forcing him to claim and defend himself, but putting scummy people under the burner with a willingness to lynch is one of the most important ways to get information from both him and everyone else, and if we end early cause we're lynching a really scummy player, whatever, worth. You know how many games town let a scumbag slip because "it was too early to lynch"?

Just look at his ****ing posts, look how wishy washy he is. Seriously, everyone's interesting, no actual conclusions about everyone, closest is a slight town read.

Rake is scum, kill him with fire.
vote: rake
RAKE IS AT L-1. NO ACCIDENTAL QUICKHAMMER.
I've lost too many games from quickhammers.

Even more so when people rush it and then go, derp wat do on day 2 and so on.
FIRST STAPLE OF STAGED CONNECTION PERHAPS? MAYBE?!:
Hmm,

@ JeXs JeXs why the change here?
Did you not see adumb's post above mine? Or the BIG text that I told people he was at L-1 and no accidental quickhammers?
Uhm....RedFLAGRedFLAGRedFLAG! Weewoooweeewoooweeewooooweeeooo~!
Hmmm...yeah I can get this a bit.

You do tend to sheep (me) a bit (as scum!) from what I saw in our last game.
Chacooey's contributions to the above post in italicized paranthesis (Woop, woop!)
Less continue onnnnnn, shall we? Yesh:

Not at the moment but I'm not fully here yet. Will be here in full in about 10-15 minutes though.
And a third guest of honor joins our connections list!
Little late tk that party
Jexs is likely town, I dont see him playing so out like he is as scum wrt voting rake.
I like dh approach to him even if I think its wrong.
I like your thought process here chaco and how outgoing you are with it, but I disagree with you in jexyscum. He remind me more of his rykermaf 3 play where he was town than the mini. I don’t have a read on adum or marshy yet.
We're not killing rake yet....
We're done here.

See ya on day 2.
Didn't see it, got Greninja'd.

This still was the best lynch for today.
[/collapse]

Alright fellers and lasses, I'm falling asleep as my computer. SO! What to expect with the continuation of D1 copypasta:

Substantiation to aforementioned connection.
How "lightly" Gorf takes this game in the beginning, aka not serious at all...
Liking Orboknown on the ole D1, surprisingly enough DH as well.
(It's later when he becomes a mirror, lol)

Anyways, I'll have more pasted in first thing in the moooornin. aka whenever I get up, so long as I don't have anything random to do upon waking uppppp.

Substantiation coming BUT:

Unvote; Vote: Red Ryu

Weeheeeheeehawhaw~

Part 1 of Day 1: Complete. Part 2 and 3 Incoming in T-minus 7 Hours or Less! Lol!

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't understand the connections thing. And that was way shorter than I expected.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
He did say he was falling asleep and would
Also might wanna get that vote outside the collapse tags chaco finish it

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Also, you can specifically tell by CT's actions he knows I'm going to flip town... Why does no one see this?
you GOT to be kidding. no one sees this cuz it isnt ****in there.

if youre town, YOUR "wall" tells me the exact same thing that my suspicions tell me: youre not 100% confident in the reads youve made because of the lackluster content flow that the thread has to offer. what i see, though, is a clump of post pulled together in a last ditch effort to not get lynched. *****, youre the play toDay. your backpedaling of the rake lynch was grimy as **** and your turn from it to adumb is even grimier. and no, youre not the only one guilty of this. save the ****in sob story for post game mate.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm asking what you care about right now.
I want Chaco dead, right now more than anything.

I'm looking at the wagon right for for why people are pushing it as well. If Chaco flips scum, I think he will, this is a good tell on who is more or less likely scum.

That is where my main concern is right now.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
END VOTE COUNT!

[5] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu / Potassium / #HBC | Dark Horse / Cream Team / Orboknown

[1] #HBC | Red Ryu: Chaco

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe
[0] Potassium
[0] Cream Team

[3] Not Voting: Captain Hotcakes / #HBC | Nabe / JeXs

VERY SCARY MUSIC

No posting please until I post the end of Day 3 flavour, which will happen in a bit!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
END OF DAY 3 - PART 1

The individuals, tired of seeing anymore deaths, decided to take matters into their own hands. **** is about to go down...

"We've got to find out who's doing this!"

"Yeah!"

"YEEEAAAHHH!!!"

Everyone united, except for one man...

"OH MY GOD YOU ALL SUCK... I SWEAR THERE'S DRAMA IN THE AIR! WE AIN'T EVER GONNA FIND A WAY OUT!"

Suddenly everything went awkwardly silent.

"...Are you one of them?"

"WHAT?"

"I said, are you one of the bad guys?"

"LOOK DON'T TURN THIS AROUND ON ME... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! FIRSTLY, A BAD GUY ISN'T NECESSARILY BAD... SOCIETY HAS JUST PAINTED THEM AS SUCH. I FIND IT BAD YOU EVEN SUGGESTED I WAS BAD. PLUS, CAN YOU EVEN READ? HERE HAVE THIS..."

The man passed over something:

"What is this?"

"OH MY GOD, YOU SUCK! IT'S A BOOK! OPEN IT!!!"

As it was opened...

...the book monstrously came alive and started to bite the hand of the person holding it.

"OWWW! What the-? He's getting away! Chase after him!"

The man running away was Chaco, and boy was he running FAST. He ran towards a secret door and opened it, thinking he'd get away.

"This thing has bitten off my hand!" spoke the person holding the killer book, shaking it off. But as it was shaken off, it was flung straight at Chaco.

And just like that, the killer book had dived straight into his face.

What happened to him?

I'll leave that with you...

To be continued...
(Another post is incoming with the flip because I think this one is too big, and plus it's more mysterious this way! No posting!)

Last edited:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
END OF DAY 3 - PART 2

"Another day, another death..." whispered the creepy voice from the megaphone.

Chaco's body, mauled on the floor, was absorbed by the bingo board.

*Cha-CHING*
That sound... what is that?

Chaco, Number 8, Mafia Goon, published a novel by the amount he spoke in this particular bingo game, but little did he know he'd get mauled to death by it. He was later revealed to be one of the baddies!

Finally, #HBC Red Ryu handed over the Magic 8-ball to #HBC Nabe

#HBC Nabe is revealed to be number 9

___

It is now Night 3. No posting please.
The deadline is Thursday 18th September at 11:59pm BST.
Magic 8-Ball said:
#HBC Nabe is in possession of me toNight

Numbers I have revealed:

- Chaco is number 8
- Orboknown is number 4
- Captain Hotcakes is number 7
- #HBC Red Ryu is number 11
- #HBC Nabe is number 9

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
End of Night 3

With Chaco's reign now over, everyone had a great Night's sleep.

Except for one 11 year old... the youngest of the group.

It was Dark Horse who couldn't sleep, feeling restless about the next Day's events. He looked around to see if anyone else was awake.

That was when he saw---

Oh dear... looks like he didn't have enough time to catch who it was that knocked him out CLEAN.

As he lay on the floor, almost unconscious, his vision faded away into darkness. The killer walked over to a nearby jukebox and played a rather familiar song... something seemingly sombre and eerie to mark Dark Horse's demise. It was a strangely beautiful moment, but alas... all good things come to an end, right?

#HBC Dark Horse, Number 2, Vanilla Townie, was knocked out CLEAN as he lay on the floor, slowly drifting away to the howlin' winds.

And finally, #HBC Nabe is in possession of the Magic 8-Ball again toDay.

__

The tension is rising. Day 4 begins:

VOTE COUNT:

[0] Cream Team
[0] Orboknown
[0] Cassavetes*
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] Potassium
[0] #HBC | Nabe

[7] Not Voting: Cream Team / Orboknown / Cassavetes / #HBC | Red Ryu / JeXs / Potassium / #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

*Cassavetes replaces Captain Hotcakes (who is having v/la issues).

Magic 8-Ball said:
#HBC Nabe is in possession of me again toDay

Numbers I have revealed:
- Chaco is number 8
- Orboknown is number 4
- Cassavetes is number 7
- #HBC Red Ryu is number 11
- #HBC Nabe is number 9

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
How does it bug you? I agree with you on hotcakes, he disappeared for the entire Day.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
How does it bug you? I agree with you on hotcakes, he disappeared for the entire Day.
Like, they were throwing each others names around but not really doing anything with it. And I might be wrong, but didn ryu kinda just throw his vote on chaco and be like yo he can die and that was it?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yea... he kinda did that. He just threw his vote there and most if not all of his posts were just saying stuff like "is Chaco dead yet".

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
vote kantrip

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe pass the ball to kantrip before we lynch him toDay. this may or may not sway my decision to force town to follow me toward kantrip.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Yea... he kinda did that. He just threw his vote there and most if not all of his posts were just saying stuff like "is Chaco dead yet".
dont believe orbo. he is ****** and it genuinely bothers me that he isnt considering the possibility of him just sheeping dead marshy + adumb, and that he was just... painfully inactive, evidenced by his activity in a-game-that-doesnt-exist.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
@Cassavetes i promise you immunity if you become active and throw discussion into the thread. your predecessor was so town it hurt, so dont worry about your name being thrown around.

Top Bottom