• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Woah woah woah, you're getting a little out of control there Ripple. Might wanna calm down on all this posting and explaining.

Also I found an old replay of mine earlier where me and a Luigi spiked each other at the same time, and from the magnifier we both recovered with no double jump. He kept on coin hitting my up-b, getting hit, and repeating. Better than Luigi ladder.

TP

Smash Master
I was DK on Rainbow Cruise and I was on the right part of the black and white seesaw thing right before the pendulum and I charged up my giant punch and it took 15 flashes instead of the normal 10 to fully charge it because he kept falling off and then immediately getting back on so DK should not go to Rainbow Cruise because it might cause your punch to take longer to wind-up.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I was DK on Rainbow Cruise and I was on the right part of the black and white seesaw thing right before the pendulum and I charged up my giant punch and it took 15 flashes instead of the normal 10 to fully charge it because he kept falling off and then immediately getting back on so DK should not go to Rainbow Cruise because it might cause your punch to take longer to wind-up.

Wow, umm.

Really good to know. Thanks!

:peach:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nah, DK is actually awesome on RC. No where is safe!

As for the giant punch charge, I guess we better start charging with short hops/double jumps.

TP

Smash Master
Feel free to do any amount of testing and not just take some random guy's word for it. I never even use DK, got him on random.

Ranor469

Smash Apprentice
Hi fellow DK mains :)
My name is Nipslap
I came up with my tag because I played peach in melee and I always throw (tur)nips and her forward throw was a great kill move and it was just a slap.... sooo nipslap just kinda came to me :) (plus i like nipples and I introduce myself to people at parties as nipples on many occasions)
I'll be 21 in 2 weeks
I live on Long Island
I've played tons of games but I find myself not wanting to play single-player games anymore. I used to play CS and SC and WoW for extremely long but no longer. Those 3 games together have probably taken up like half my life. I like any games where there are a bunch of people playing because I like people and I like games and its just pure fun.

I main DK :) I only picked him up fairly recently but I love playing him so much and he fits my playstyle. There is really no other reason I main him (not that i need other reasons). I spent an extremely long time playing brawl looking for a main and i finally found him. I was always unsure of who my main was but had slight ideas. My order of mains is way too long but is as follows. Ike, Lucario, Kirby, ZSS, Sheik, Falco, Diddy, TL, Marth, Lucas, Ganondorf, Olimar and now DK and I am set. Out of all those chars I only feel very good with Marth, Lucas, and Ganondorf (I spent the majority of time with those 3).
I attended 2 small tournaments so far on LI (12 people and 18 people) and those were before I played DK.
I used Olimar at the first and Marth/Lucas at the second. I also plan to start going to more tournaments, but mostly on LI/NYC area and I would like to have people to practice with or travel with.
Interesting things- I'll just say what I love. I love talking, philosophy, helping people, sports, people, games, animals (especially my dog), football, warm places, beach, intoxicating myself, food, sex, partying, problem-solving, psychology, math, new things/people/food, and in general just having fun. And of course I love brawl (and melee)

Roller

Smash Legend
Mad respect for Will this weekend. The aftermath of his set vs Rich Brown has given me many pages of amusing posts to read. Thank you Will, and keep up the good work!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
THE DK FAMILY

left to right MechwarriorNY, Peach guard, Neon Ripple, Chaos griffin, Will

you jelly?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm the jelliest.

CG has a great stache. Will always looks so ready for business. Also lol@mechwarrior not doing d-taunt. Misinput, right?

Silfa

Smash Ace
Haven't been to the DK boards in a while. Nice photos! haha.

Will's match against rich brown was good to watch. Reading about the aftermath and stuff has been interesting. will 2g.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Will, buddy, I jumped out of my computer chair at that Spinning Kong ground cancelled Fist of Afrika. Against ADHD.

Prolly not the correct terminology, but Damn! lol

Top Bottom