• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG C weeklies Hammond IN 8/4 Bring setups for melee and 64

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Of course you can come, Q; these things are open to the Smash public. :) It's just that nearly the entire group of Illiana Smashers plays together constantly, so you are indeed correct on that one. Don't worry, though; you'll have no trouble at all getting on good terms with us. We're all nice guys.

except big c he will bite your head off /lies and mindgames

Also, these things "start" at noon. By "start," I mean that everybody kind of sits around for something on the order of three hours until we finally muster up the energy and will power to get the tournaments started. heh But you should come at noon regardless; I'm sure that you'll want a piece of the friendlies action.

Tink

Smash Hero
apparently, half the power in big Cs house it out or something and might have to cancel the monthly. ill try to updaye in the mourning when i know for sure.

Black Flash

Smash Cadet
Awesome. I came anyway hoping that the power would come back on. Stuff like that happens at my house and the power comes back in like a minute. So I'm at Hammond and if anybody's near the place and wants to smash give me a call . I'm not staying for long so someone hook me up.

False. There was one anyway.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
if anyone found a little squirtle lying around this past Sat just try and get it back to me whenever u see me again! TY!!!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
in related news, i have decided im going to win the 64 tournament. don't bother signing up if you haven't had years of training w/ malva00 cuz that's what you're gonna need to stand against the storm that is THE BEAST FROM THE EAST
I trained with Isai in the past :)

Top Bottom