• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG C weeklies Hammond IN 8/4 Bring setups for melee and 64

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Obviously, Big C's is the superior venue. I mean, come on now; Melee and 64? And Big C?

And Big C's random cat?

Come on now. The choice is obvious.

Also, I dunno who I'm gonna team with this time. Perhaps Charles and I can give Team Die Hard a spin. lol Otherwise, Eddie and I. Or Trail and I. Or Wayne and I. We shall see.

BIG C

Smash Master
dont forget if u get here at 12 there is smash til like at least 8 thats 8 hrs of smash compared to like 3 or 4 at the cave. well unless u show up early to the cave.

GrandDuelist Trinity

Smash Cadet
=_= i probally wont have any monies..... because had to pay off my laptop repairs... is there any way i can bring a set up only for friendlies? >_> always with the money big C... and next time i wont lose as bad...at least i won 2 times xD

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey I am at purdue, and im just wondering if you guys will be doing weeklies/biweeklies after school starts? ck is telling me that school is pwning us all so its unlikely?

ahh 800 posts!

BIG C

Smash Master
heh well school wont be owning me i will prolly be having a job tho which will make it so I can't have em all the time. But I will still have them when i can.

BIG C

Smash Master
double post johnz results

1 cunning Winnings: $26.00
2 BIG C Winnings: $14.00
3 Tink Winnings: $0.00
4 Hoefler Winnings: $0.00
5 Sazmus
5 5150
7 1guy
7 ONGY

tink played marth and falcon vs me in winner's semi's and loser's finals os he has johns

teams
1 Team Die Hard (Cunning + BIG C)
2 Kenny's joyride (Kenny + Tink)
3 Team Beast Combo (5150 + Hoefler)
4 I Like Kirby (SaZmus + 1guy)
5 Team Battlestar (Lucio + Joe)

brickman

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting this Big C. Sorry I couldn't stay. Anyways, I would gladly play again if you have another before the 15th of August.

Nice meeting Hoefler and maybe 5150, I'm not sure.

-Q-

Smash Cadet
If your having one next weekend, i'll probably show. I went to the one in Geneva. It was okay. Decent amount of people. Your place is slightly closer to me since Im pretty much the southside, but yea... geneva wasn't worth it.

GrandDuelist Trinity

Smash Cadet
now come on big C..... you can't blame me you know i wanted to come hella bad.. first it started my Partner was having some tourney at his house....... soooo not going to that only 3 people there can beat me.. then my ride flaked out on me.. >_> 12 people stayed at my house in MY **** room all night eating pizza and throwing ****... i wish there was something yall could've done on the weekday :( but that seems highly improbable. stupid ride i need a car.. o and we noticed out there where you live all the streets are states.. =_= my ride was looking for hawaii thats what took us so long last tuesday

p.s hoefler whats imho?

_kSo_

Smash Master
Awesome i'll probably be at all of them.

BTW me and kitsune will be holding biweeklies for ssb64 and ssbm.

i'll make a new thread and post details

BigDave

Smash Cadet
*Cracks back and knuckles* Yep yep....I think it's time to step back up to the plate. I'm up for coming to these....hello (to those who know me), it's been awhile :)...hope everyone is doing well.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey Big C, can you please put the location into the title? Or just put Chicago area.

Thanks!

toga

Smash Apprentice
if my mom will take me I will be able to come I will try to bring a setup.
I dont know about all that ssb64 stuff. the only good people in that one are fox kirby pikachu and falcon. melee is soo better

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Heh, work just johned all over my face this time. I'll stop by afterwards, which will probably be around 11. LOL But whatever, fun times will be had for, like, three hours. heh

Top Bottom