• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beyond the Limit 2 ~ BRAWL+ ~ Results! 11/14/09

Beat

Smash Ace
Still had footage I wanted to see. Oh well. Not the first time I had a tourney set I was excited to see that was banished.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You know what doesn't make videos upload faster? Complaining

I'm not uploading newer videos. I'm still in the midst of BR2 which was the week before BtL2

There was 3 vids up from Apex uploaded recently that were already recorded and saved on my desktop that were on my old YouTube account before it was deleted that I needed to upload for a certain post I made on Smashboards (if you noticed they were all against Sonics so it was for a post in the Sonic forum), it took little to no time cause it was already recorded.

There have also been videos from UN Owen going up, which isn't new as well - that was from June which are all already recorded to my laptop, its just that they need sound added and uploaded. I've been doing this at work since they are all on my laptop. Recording BR2 and BtL2 videos requires my whole recording setup + my Wii which I hardly bring to work, only like once every other week or so depending on how busy I am (not to mention I have to record them on my laptop at work and not desktop which is lower quality) so I generally have to find time at home to do it.

I haven't recorded videos at home for like a week being very busy with the holidays.

It's hard to find time for stuff, after working a 9 hour day that requires 2 hours of transportation to get to work in the morning and a 2 hour commute home, one of the last things I want to do when I get home is to sit in front of a computer and watch smash matches.

Top Bottom