• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware the Beast- Ripple's combo video

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Watched the whole thing. Awesome combo video man. The title is appropriate too.

ook

Smash Lord
Amazing :O

Some of those spikes, and punches, man.... woah... I wouldn't of even thought about doing those.
I gotta try some, this vid will probably help my game :)

Excellent video :chuckle: it was totally worth the wait

Revven

FrankerZ
Yay, three of my clips made it in, I'm satisfied. :)

Awesome vid, LOVED the ending, holy ****, really good stuff! What's the name of the first song? It sounded pretty sweet.

Really good work, Ripple! :) *Favorites*

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hey Ripple, i noticed in the thanks to I was in there. What part of the vid was i in it? Or was it a special thanks to the people that you ***** ;)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey Ripple, i noticed in the thanks to I was in there. What part of the vid was i in it? Or was it a special thanks to the people that you ***** ;)

you've stuck with DK and stayed on smashboards longer than most of the DK players

aka bigfoot, tom, clown yoter, kyle wattula

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Oh i see, just wondering because i did see a green dk in the video, although i never remembered doing crazy shi* like that. HAha, it was probably just you though.

As far as sticking with DK, he will always be my main. Whats the point of playing a game if your not going to have fun, am i right?

Imainlowtier

Smash Cadet
The video was good but in all of the clips, I saw one 9 Punch.
I usually charge 9 then when I need super armor frames later (80+%), I charge it to a full one.
Why don't you?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I usually charge 9 then when I need super armor frames later (80+%), I charge it to a full one.
Why don't you?
it makes it seem like I play slower(which I don't like) and I try and use a punch instead of an airdodge which is actually quite useful

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I usually charge 9 then when I need super armor frames later (140+%), I charge it to a full one.
Why don't you?
fixed fo my need

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I know in my clip I charged a Nine Punch to kill a Falco. I usually attempt a Nine Punch kill at 55-68%, and then I charge to full to attempt a kill at 72%.

Tujex

Smash Ace
That vid was orgasmic.

Some of my clips made it in? I don't remember any of that, lol!

Awesome-tastic vid. Great work everyone, and Ripple for putting it all together.

DK for god-tier!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ripple, do you ever play online?

id like to play u sometime :chuckle:
no I don't, if you played me online you would probably beat me or come really close. I hate the lag and refuse to play on it sorry

btw what do you guys want to see next?

i1337

Smash Ace
no I don't, if you played me online you would probably beat me or come really close. I hate the lag and refuse to play on it sorry

btw what do you guys want to see next?
aw ok :(

and if you mean something to put in a combo video, then probably breaking someones shield and/or spiking them with side b :pimp: and maybe an effective use for usmash (one of my favourite dk moves :D)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
great video ripple

this summer im going to pick up brawl again (i'll be back with my crew in Memphis) so ill be stepping up my game then and making a much better video than my first one... shorter, but less repetitive and more 'true' combos (or as close as you can get in this game). great to see one of the best DKs pushing the game with combo vids.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
great video ripple

this summer im going to pick up brawl again (i'll be back with my crew in Memphis) so ill be stepping up my game then and making a much better video than my first one... shorter, but less repetitive and more 'true' combos (or as close as you can get in this game). great to see one of the best DKs pushing the game with combo vids.
glad to see you're coming back.

if only we could get kyle back

Karmie

Smash Cadet
I have to say, this is one of the best DK combo videos i've ever seen. It is amazing how you were able to hold the momentum so powerfully with DK and combo so well in your matches. It's inspirational. I'm so bumping MK down to 2nd and maining DK.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Wait this was the one with the clips from all the people in that thread, or just you Ripple?

Great vid btw, nice to see it not filled with repetitive cargo spikes. 7:06 was my fav ;)

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Good job Ripple!

I haven't played in so long I barely recognized myself when shown!

And to the guy whom clapped that pikachu mid thunder and the guy whom did...that thing....to Falco on FD...so hard....awesome! I bet that Falco immediatley went to a forum and was like DK/Falco matchup 100/0
DK's favor!

Worth the wait.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ripple I see that you thanked me in the info on youtube and I appreciate it but I was just wondering why.

Top Bottom