• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bethlehem/Lehigh Vally, Pa

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
I'm in Allentown. I play Smash Wii u/3ds so if anyone wanna meet up for friendly matches I'm game. I mostly play Mario and Falco.

JAWSX

Smash Rookie
Definitely check out Easton Smash then. They have a good crew. A lot of their player placed decently at KTAR.
I've met DEFF. and played with most of them at a tourney in Easton. Im not sure if any of them play anything other than PM and the new Smash though. I'm looking for Melee players at the moment.

theMagnumDragon

Smash Cadet
Hey I will be back to this thread when I am back to school out here at Lehigh in January. I will be practicing for Apex. Sorry guys for replying late, but Thanksgiving/Finals had me busy. I have 3 good friends around here and we play melee

JAWSX

Smash Rookie
East Stroudsburg if you are willing to play. There aren't many Melee players left, so more would be nice.
Lol Im part of that group. I go to ESU so I play with that crew a lot. I just wanted to see if there were people in the LV area to play with also when I'm home.

blightning

Smash Rookie
I'm in the area too - I play Smash Wii U, but I've played all of them except Project M and would be up for any.

Thanks for the link to the Easton group too!

Loki1313

Smash Rookie
NNID
Loki610
I've been trying to really step up my smash playing, I am interested in finding new groups of people to play with to actually increase my gameplay

Edit: I can host when it gets warmer because my cube is on my CRTV set up in my garage right now and its super cold in there, I live in Bethlehem on the west side not to far away from the fahy bridge.

Last edited:

InTimidator

Smash Apprentice
Me and my crew (of about 5-6) play Melee but are pretty busy during the school year. If there is a tournament in Allentown area during the summer, we might try and come out.

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
For anybody interested, I hold a weekly smashfest at my place every Sunday.
It's just a friendly get together focused on training up characters.
Although it's usually 5-10 people, we've been doing it for over 6 months now, and have had some pretty talented smashers show up (including the entire Easton Smash crew!)

If you'd like to learn more, here's the event posting:
http://smashboards.com/threads/jan-25-2015-smash-around-back-melee-pm-wii-u-easton-pa.364918/

Loki1313

Smash Rookie
NNID
Loki610
I've made a facebook group for bethlehem/lehigh valley smash I just can't post links currently on smashboards because I just made my account recently, if anyone messages me I can add them to the group

futilejoyrider

Smash Cadet
NNID
futilejoyrider
3DS FC
1822-1417-1018
My friends and I are planning to set up weeklies in the Riegelsville area in Bucks County. If anyone knows where that is or if they would be willing to attend, it would be great to hear some feedback. Thanks guys.

Moe Coolieo

Smash Rookie
My friends and I are planning to set up weeklies in the Riegelsville area in Bucks County. If anyone knows where that is or if they would be willing to attend, it would be great to hear some feedback. Thanks guys.
I'm in Allentown so I would be down for some smash

marthking99

Banned via Warnings
dragon if u can get a ride to harveys lake we can 1v1 in melee sometime i dont have any people to play here

tamsopp

Smash Rookie
Dragon, I live about 2 miles from Lehigh's campus and am going there for college next year. I play with a group of 3 friends on the west side. Would you be down?

Deployment

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deployment
3DS FC
2509-3347-5407
Im a Sm4sh player an retired melee. Looking to start Tournaments an step up to a whole new plateu. Pm or reply. Currently have 1 person who is good as me. Just stuck playing Anthers Ladder for practice. Looking for Bethlehem or Allentown preferably. Easton is to far for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom