• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Tilting

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
D3 ,or any character with a lock.
Discuss. =D?

Oh, and you should have probably asked in the Q&A. The answer isn't too terribly hard.

cutter

Smash Champion
I had a good feelin that would be the answer. ok, second best?:laugh:
I honestly believe MK has the second best tilts overall.

Dtilt - hits on frame 3, huge range (more range than Marth's Dtilt), has IASA frames out of the wazoo, and has a great chance of inducing tripping. It also tilt locks opponents.

Ftilt - hits on frame 3, even more range than the Dtilt, does a nice chunk of damage (11-13%) and does an excellent job at refreshing MK's stale moves since each sword slash counts as an individual hit. Can also tilt lock.

Utilt - good anti-air move that solidly beats out the vast majority of Dairs, and a surprisingly nice kill move at high percents.

Mainly, it's about the Dtilt and Ftilt. If only more people realized how amazing those two moves were...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Jigglypuff's tilts are just fine. Utilt actually kills, if nobody ever thought any it.

Ice Climber tilts will forever be worse than Jigglypuff's.

Jun.

Smash Lord
exactly who thinks of threads like this. I think a ftilt that does like over 9000 damage with stupid range and a utilt that auto kills and also has stupid hitbox pretty much takes the win... has op not played the game?

brawl threads these days are just started by people who like to think they are starting an intellectual conversation but end up creating another useless thread.

*best case scenario for this thread*

omg "character" has awesome tilts! let me go change my main because i never realized this character has such ownage tilts. omg tilts are awesome. let me overuse these tilts some more. oh gawd tilts are too good.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Most annoying uptilt ever is pikachu's uptilt in brawl +
its just disgusting
I'm confused. Could you explain? (I've never played Brawl+)

Anyway, Jigglypuff probably has the worst tilts. UTilt is decent at least (it's actually a good kill move by Jigglypuff's standards...), but FTilt is useless (a grab is almost always better when a FTilt is applicable) and DTilt is arguably the worst move in the game (yes, even worse than Sing!)

Off topic, 100th post FTW!

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yoshi has my favorite tilts (utilt is fun lol), but Snake, MK, and DDD have the best ones. DDD's Utilt and Dtilt are two of his main kill moves and chain almost perfectly(most of the time) with his chain grabs. Snakes are obviously just broken lol.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
I don't understand why no one has mentioned ZSS's tilt, her U-tilt is priority beyond imagination and D-tilt is really good too.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I dunno about everyone else, but Marth has got a good tilts - it helps to have disjointed attacks.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
marios uptilt
all tilts of snake
zeldas dtilt
d3 tilt
mk dtilt

Top Bottom