• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best test dummies by weight?

TerraCaty'

Smash Cadet
NNID
IndubitablyMe
3DS FC
1118-0357-0894
Since I'm a Falcon main, I'd like to practice up air to knee, but seeing as each character has different weight values, I'm not sure which represent the cast the best.
So what I'm asking is which 3 (or more) characters represent light, medium, and heavy weight characters. Floaties and fastfallers would be nice too.

:v thanks

Appe3

Smash Cadet
For light, pick Mewtwo or Kirny, depending on how light you want it to be. For medium weights I would pick Pit. For heavies DK is the obvious pick. If u want a floatie, pick Ness or Peach or R.O.B for med and heavyweights and pick Olimar, Mewtwo or Kirby for lighties. Fastfallers are pretty easy to spot, DDD for heavies, Falcon or Sheik for meds, but both of them are borderline with Sheik being light and Falcon heavy. The best fast falling lightweight is Fox. Overall for floaties I'd pick Ness and for fastfallers Sheik and Fox are my favs. Hope this helped!

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I always pick the extremes. :4jigglypuff:, :4mario: and :4bowser:. The lightest, a popular midweight and the heaviest.

Routa

Smash Lord
For mid weight I would suggest you to use Guest Mii. Guest Mii's weight is 100 units which is pretty much the middle ground when it comes to weight. For heavy I would not use Bowser due to Tough Guy gimmick. I suggest you to look at weight and fallspeed data on kuroganehammer

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Fast faller examples include :4fox:, :4sheik:, :4diddy:, :4falcon:, or :4pikachu:, all of whom are seen often in competitive play. Those guys have to be combo'd differently than slower-falling characters in their weight classes. For the weights in general, though, FamilyTime gave you the right characters for sure.

Top Bottom