• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Spokane Character Players(Copied from Best Washington Players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
best Dr.Mario player- Spik
best Mario player- Spik,Chip
best Luigi player- RedYoshi,Spik
best Bowser player- ?
best Peach player- Peaches,Brdy
Best Yoshi player- RedYoshi
Best DK player- RedYoshi
Best Captain Falcon player- Jetx
Best Ganon player- Metroid,RedYoshi,Peaches
Best Falco player- Spik,Outcast1000
Best Fox Player- RedYoshi,Metroid,Cooler,Spik,Slyd,Ashtten
Best Ness Player- ?
Best Ice Climbers player-?
best Kirby player- KirbyStrikeB
Best Samus player-Accalon
Best Zelda player- Metroid,Peaches,Deva
Best Sheik player- Slyd,Peaches
Best Link player- Deva,JakexMarthx,Spik,Outcast1000
Best Y Link player- Chip,Deva
Best Pichu player- ?
Best Pikachu Player- Becker
Best Jigglypuff player- ?
Best Mewtwo player- Metroid
Best Mr.Game and Watch player-Metroid
Best Marth player- Metroid,RedYoshi,Spik,JakexMarthx,Spud,Chip
Best Roy player- JakexMarthx

anyone else?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Accalon is best samus player out here. I didn't really get the impression that outcast or spike were very good, I could probably play better falco then them.

I haven't played ness in awhile but next tournament I'll have him up for show I guess. We don't really have enough players to do this though I don't think, this is pretty much just a list of who uses what characters, not whos best with them :psycho:

Chip.

you know what to do
No my man, you should add me to the Link, Marth, and Mario lists too, if you would.

You should've added Deva to Young Link and DEFINETLY Zelda. Yes I said Zelda, not Sheik, Deva kicks butt with Zelda.

Why didn't you add Brdy to best Peach players?

I agree with Metroid said there aren't enough people in Spokane to play with all the charachters, just people who use them, sorry.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
also, jackxmarthx really should not hold any titles since he refuses to play against any of us and avoids going to all our tourneys by making his own on the same day.

Chip.

you know what to do
Is that the kid who always has his head shoved up his *** because he's that cocky? He in MarthX group, right?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I don't know anything about him other then what red yoshi says. but yeah I think he's in that marth x thing that are the 10 and 11 year olds that don't let us go to their tourneys.

o by the way while I'm think about it did you get that vhs converted yet, or have you found a place that can?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I don't know anything about him other then what red yoshi says. but yeah I think he's in that marth x thing that are the 10 and 11 year olds that don't let us go to their tourneys.

o by the way while I'm think about it did you get that vhs converted yet, or have you found a place that can?
Well,Me and my dad went to walgreens and they costed $30 to get a vhs transfered to a DVD.so my dad and I then went best buy,I think and we got a software that can transfer a vhs into a DVD.but I dont know how to do it:(

edit:There is a tourney that is being held by jake,When I get the address I'll tell you guys and we will beat the **** out of them;)

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
$30??? that's insane.

well, if you can't get that program to work, if you give me the tape and a recordable dvd or two I can convert the videos onto dvd and put them up on youtube and google video. We have some kind of wierd machine in our basement that can apparently do that.

lol @ crashing their tourney. we need at least 4 so we can take all of top 3.

also, who is kirby strikesB, I've never heard of him before.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
$30??? that's insane.

well, if you can't get that program to work, if you give me the tape and a recordable dvd or two I can convert the videos onto dvd and put them up on youtube and google video. We have some kind of wierd machine in our basement that can apparently do that.

lol @ crashing their tourney. we need at least 4 so we can take all of top 3.

also, who is kirby strikesB, I've never heard of him before.
he's some kirby guy that you could kick the **** out of;)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I haven't heard of half of these ppl before...

Well, I guess I need to go kick their butts sometime...
if just 4 of us went to that tourney we could kick the **** out of everybody there lol.Also,My brother wanted me to join a crew where the rule was that anyone over 14 cant join,but I refused:) .They are now quiting because of me.

the falco elite squad was made of

1.Outcast1000
2.Spik
3.Cory

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Is that the kid who always has his head shoved up his *** because he's that cocky? He in MarthX group, right?
yep,And when we go to that tourney were going to shred some major *** there.The leader should've never rejected me because I was too powerful them,Never should've told crap about me,and Never should've excluded me from their tourney's.Now it's payback time.lets show these kids some hard core skill:)

brdy_

Smash Lord
You just made a double post again RedYoshi.

My comment about not living in Spokane was in reference to when you guys wouldn't "allow" me to be in your Syphilis business

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
You just made a double post again RedYoshi.

My comment about not living in Spokane was in reference to said you guys wouldn't "allow" me to be in your Syphilis business
interesting,this is exactly what I did when I was rejected from the marthx crew:laugh:

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
so it's settled,when we make it to the tourney were going to beat the **** out of these guys and blow it in their face:)

Peaches

Smash Lord
This thread doesn't seem to have any solid basis for rating players. Not that we have enough to really have any overlapping.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
If there is a tourney, let me know. I would very much enjoy coming out to Spokane to see ALL the players out there.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
for all of you that want to know how many are on the marthx crew,There are 5 kids on the crew,and their all scrubs

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Sooooooooo why did you want to be in their group lol?
well,before I signed up on smashboards,I wanted to join a melee crew,so my brother told me about the marthx crew and they didnt let me join,they also sent horrible messages to me and called me a ****ing noob.thats why I hate the marthx crew,also the marthx crew sucks

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
I think he means like...PMs (Private Messages). Anyways, who is this "marthx" crew anyways? I would participate in some form a crew battle against them if they think they are "all that" and you feel a strong need to...prove them otherwise.

Chip.

you know what to do
The MarthX crew is a group of 9 and 10 year olds who are apparently more arrogant than anyone could ever imagine....

They honestly suck...

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no reason why a city of 200,000 needs a Best Characters thread.

Nor does a county of 400,000. That's fewer people than live in Long Beach, and we certainly don't need a Best Long Beach Characters theread.

Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom