• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best smash players in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

homsar

Smash Ace
If anyone is intested Id like to get together for a day of smash. Unfortuantly I have no car. I live in Pickering. Pm me or add my msn if interested.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Ottawa contains all the smash you need, it's just not exactly southern =S You just missed a nice little tournament today so keep an eye out for future ones.

the_claw712

Smash Rookie
hey, i'm from southern ontario, about an hour east of london. any tournaments around this area in the upcoming months?

Garet

Smash Rookie
hey, i live in grimsby ontario. i don't know how good i am, but i beat everyone i face, so im looking for some good people to face.

Garet

Smash Rookie
grimsby is in between hamilton and the falls. if any one can get a ride to grimsby or who lives in grimsby, i'll be happy to arange something to face u

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Just speculation at the moment... Don't depend on anything.

How many people would be willing to travel to London for a small smashfest...?

Garet

Smash Rookie
probly not. my mom wouldn't drive me that far. could you make it a bit closer? i live in grimsby, thats near hamilton

AmpleSteak

Smash Rookie
Garet said:
probly not. my mom wouldn't drive me that far. could you make it a bit closer? i live in grimsby, thats near hamilton
Garet i think i might know you... Does the name Grant seem firmiliar to you?

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Alright, everyone who is interested in my holding a smashfest on July 1st PM me. I dunno about any prizes so far but if there are prizes I'm not going to be in the tournament so everyone can get a fair share. I'm especially targetting those who are going to FC3, so EC can get their **** together and talk some strategy.

Locke)

Smash Ace
How big of a smashfest are you planning, if it were a huge one then we might be able to come down from Ottawa. Even though I'm not going to FC6 I could give you all some decent practice at least.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
I have to get the okay from my parents (they probably won't be vehement against it, at least)

I have 3 tvs we can work with so I suppose 12 max is what I'm aiming for.

do0ber

Smash Cadet
I'm in Barrie, about 1hr 30mins North from Toronto depending on how fast you drive.

Still pretty new but my main is Falco.

There are 4 of us here who smash daily usually depending on work, we're pretty bad in comparison to probably the majority of you but heck were still as competetive.

tomthompson10@msn.com is my msn if you want to chat me up.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Alright Ontario, I'm in St. Catharines and there aren't enough good smashers around me as far as I know. Love to fight somebody that can get down here.

homsar

Smash Ace
Just to let you all know. People probibly wont come to you. You have to wait till there is a tourny/smashfest and make your way up to that. So far Ive been to 4.

homsar

Smash Ace
Also, we just finished one 1 to 2 weeks ago. It was an NNR tourny. Look for there threads. They say they might host another in August.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
homsar said:
Just to let you all know. People probibly wont come to you. You have to wait till there is a tourny/smashfest and make your way up to that. So far Ive been to 4.
That was mostly directed to people that live really close, like Welland and whatnot. I don't expect some random Toronto smashers to come a running when some no-name smasher calls. Working 5 days a week and spending one of my 2 days off tending to my many pets doesn't leave room for headin out to tourneys unfortunately.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
I'm in the London area. I'd like to think I'm pretty good, but not the best in Ontario or anything.
I played MetaKnight once, at Trans Canada. I almost beat him, but he's the better player, no doubt.

Garet

Smash Rookie
Anyone interested in a super smash bros melee tournament?

if interested leave a post.

if alot of ppl post then i will post the rules.

the tournament will be held inside my house in Grimsby Ontario.

there will be 2v2s, free for all,one on one, and some fun matches.

Garet

Smash Rookie
Wolfblade said:
Alright Ontario, I'm in St. Catharines and there aren't enough good smashers around me as far as I know. Love to fight somebody that can get down here.
there some in grimsby. you kno were that is right? me and my friend are the best around. maybe we can arrange something

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Garet said:
there some in grimsby. you kno were that is right? me and my friend are the best around. maybe we can arrange something
Sounds like a plan. I got a buddy that would be interested in playing some good people as well. How old are you guys anyway, and do you got msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom