• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2007- San Bernardino, Socal (12/29) - Thanks for coming! Go to results now

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Boo, I just found out my roommate took the Smash disk I was going to bring tomorrow.

So...if two people just want to bring a disk, I'll have a cube and Wii without anything in them.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I have a question about directions.

I'll be coming from Claremont and Google Maps says I should take the 210, then go onto the 15 and then the 215, but it looks like just staying on the 210 should work. Is there some reason staying on the 210 won't work? Also, at what offramp should I get off the freeway?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I believe that the 210 E turns into the 30 E, which is the freeway you want to get on. Once you get on the 30, you want to get off at E Street and turn south. The church is right next to the freeway, so you can't miss it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
not going to this anymore, scratch off my two tvs and stuff. sorry for the inconvenience etc etc, tired of this game for the time being =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
not sure exactly what that entails, but i dunno, you could say that. i'm just not having fun playing this game, don't know why, so i guess i'll stop playing

with me that could be a day or a month, who knows, it is what it is ^^

PandaX

Smash Lord
any fker bringing a wii and guitar hero? I can bring 1 guitar and fk n00b face.

BTW I got no answer from Zhu and Scary spice... I keed bone.

You two wanna MM or nah?

Kamina

Smash Rookie
<-- is pulling an allnighter for this tourney

why does it start so **** early?
w/e phoenix wright is an amazing game

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
any fker bringing a wii and guitar hero? I can bring 1 guitar and fk n00b face.

BTW I got no answer from Zhu and Scary spice... I keed bone.

You two wanna MM or nah?
I'm bringing my Guitar Hero, just incase there are more TVs than smash games.

Yeah, this is the last time I'm checking the thread, so if anyone needs something really important, just give me a call.

BRING SMASH DISKS IF YOU CAN

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I'm bringing my Guitar Hero, just incase there are more TVs than smash games.

Yeah, this is the last time I'm checking the thread, so if anyone needs something really important, just give me a call.

BRING SMASH DISKS IF YOU CAN
I'm love GH. :lick: Guitar Hero TOURNAMENT!!!1

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yay, internet at the church :)

There's two people here besides Luigi and me -_-

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, hurry up then. I put the time for doubles at 10 so people would get here on or around 10. I planned on starting doubles at 11, but people are too **** lazy. No johns, San Diego got here an hour early, and they live the farthest away.

Top Bottom