• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2007- San Bernardino, Socal (12/29) - Thanks for coming! Go to results now

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
that's because tournaments socal creates in a day are bigger and better than tournies norcal has planned for months in advance

yep, true story

Kamina

Smash Rookie
that...
and our tourny organizers don't go insane and quit smash after their large tournaments
norcal is 2 for 2 with matt dezzie and dj kharthik
what about sephirothken?

EDIT: Ill still bring a cube along wit a smash disc and memory card if that helps

Charoo

Smash Champion
another way to persuade people to bring tv,cubes,etc. is to offer them something for helping the tournament to run. Like no entry fee for them and etc.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
which i wish would happen because i bring crap to every tourny and get nothing.

i do it for myself anyway but still, SAVING MONEY IS COOL

$BONE$

Smash Ace
bone next time you go to a tourney that i also go to we are teaming, sound good?
Well, on the account that Saint Patrick or Edrees don't go if its a tournament before pound 3,
I'm practicing with Edrees right now until the day of it.
Also, If its after Pound 3, Saint Patrick has to not be attending due to a joint agreement.. Unfortunately, I'm in high demand at the moment!
We'll make it work though. Maybe we should do team MM's with people at the next tournament..?
Come to San Diego's ballroom tournament since, you're not making it to this one!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The reward for people bringing TVs is that Zhu will come to this and you can play him in friendlies :)

But the $5 venue fee is the church's rules. I don't have the money to pay $5 for everyone who brings a setup, so I'll rely on how nice Socal is :)

$BONE$

Smash Ace
The reward for people bringing TVs is that Zhu will come to this and you can play him in friendlies :)

But the $5 venue fee is the church's rules. I don't have the money to pay $5 for everyone who brings a setup, so I'll rely on how nice Socal is :)
I hear people in San Diego are very nice. They all pretty much participated in helping with OC3. Brought a ridiculous amount of set ups / tv's and cubes / donated. If they're nice enough to help Manacloud they should be nice enough to help out anyone right..? LOL.

Do you need chairs?
I can't guarantee too much but, i'll try to help you.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i think we're fine with tables and chairs bone
as long as the peeps from SD bring tv's we should be good

hey since this is at the SB venue...who's down to go to chilli's after like at SCC? =]]

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
which i wish would happen because i bring crap to every tourny and get nothing.

i do it for myself anyway but still, SAVING MONEY IS COOL
Heh I know how you feel. I brought my TV to every tournament I went to (which was basically every tournament) for 2 years and it finally broke ;( I did it for myself too , since i didn't want to stay too late at the tournament, lol.

Well, on the account that Saint Patrick or Edrees don't go if its a tournament before pound 3,
I'm practicing with Edrees right now until the day of it.
Also, If its after Pound 3, Saint Patrick has to not be attending due to a joint agreement.. Unfortunately, I'm in high demand at the moment!
HAHA, go Bone! But hey, if Gimpy shows up, and Patrick doesn't, and you want to team with Gimpy for fun, go for it, since I think Luigi wants to team as well, so I could always team with him. However Double Peach is so fun and we need the practice for Pound so either way works, just letting you know there's options if you feel like it!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hear people in San Diego are very nice. They all pretty much participated in helping with OC3. Brought a ridiculous amount of set ups / tv's and cubes / donated. If they're nice enough to help Manacloud they should be nice enough to help out anyone right..? LOL.

Do you need chairs?
I can't guarantee too much but, i'll try to help you.
I think we should be good on chairs, the venue has quite alot. But if you could bring setups, that would be most appreciated! Thanks San Diego! :D

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i'll bring a cube fo sho

anyone want to pick me up thats going past or through oceanside?
anone from sd or edrees? my car is jacked up and i'll provide gas money...especially since me and kira are gonna win teams :)

joeylol

Smash Cadet
ummmm ride for me mango and danny? lol...........alright fine then just me and mango lol but really we need a ride we got gas money:)

II ZERO II

Smash Rookie
oh hey if u need help with equipment im bringing two tvs and two wiis aswell so thats good and i have like three friends that are going with me and maybe we could bring three tvs =) so ill help out

Charoo

Smash Champion
any1 besides fabian that wants to team? I used to be average at this game >_<

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
oh hey if u need help with equipment im bringing two tvs and two wiis aswell so thats good and i have like three friends that are going with me and maybe we could bring three tvs =) so ill help out
YES, that would be so helpful! Thanks! :)

3 TVs if you can :)

REL

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a TV and a cube or wii. And I'm so cashing in on that friendly with Zhu... For my little brother. So he can understand the pain that Zhu has brought upon me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Updated the first post with attendees/cubes/tvs. We are now up to 9 setups, but San Diego already said they would bring some, so I think we will be fine.

Also added my cell number in for people who get lost easily :p

Edit - Make that 10 setups! Thanks Rel! :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Rel, why did we not play in NorCal?

I have no idea what you look like... but we need to mm this time around.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
can anyone give me a ride there and back?

I need a partner too =(

I'll be bringing a set-up if I can go

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Just because you're good at teams doesn't mean there's gonna be team chemistry.

Someone good team with Fabian =P I've always placed top 3 every time I've teamed with him, no joke.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'll bring a Cube, but if we end up carpooling in my car, I can't bring a TV since my trunk is too small :(
And with no Jon619 or Maple, I don't think I can enter teams :(

But, this will still be lots of fun! :]

<3
rick(ety)

Top Bottom