• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2007- San Bernardino, Socal (12/29) - Thanks for coming! Go to results now

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Im coming for sure..

But I Think I need A Partner? Not Sure

and this tourney should be moved to a date where gimpy can attend thats my thought. hehe

also lucky/Joey is gay THATS RIGHT. HAHAHA

and If P body doesnt attend I need a Ride.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm just waiting on confirmation for the 5th....

PandaX

Smash Lord
WHAT THE HELL. Holy **** I didn't expect someone else to host it it. brb this **** is too good.

Like I did with SCC I'll be visiting late. No reason a tournament linage originally created by myself should be without... myself.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah. even though its in 2008 now, we can pretend its still 2007.

Plus more people can come now! So the date change was for the better IMO

I'll update attendees in a bit.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Jan. 5th is a much better date, you can't have best of '07 while it's still '07 because what if the best of '07 happened on Dec. 30th or 31st? We would never know.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
wow you guys are gay with the date changes. I was about to go to this too.
If you have work, just come later and move ur way up through the losers bracket, cuz i probably would've sent you there anyways if you came.

Ouch was that mean? ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
JTB;3535013 Plus more people can come now! So the date change was for the better IMO [/QUOTE said:
but no one cares about more nubs, we care about more good players.

so far minus Hugs, St Pat and khepri.

Gay.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Wow calm down, if you can't make it you can't make it. TO's can't make everyone happy. He set a date which is what you wanted him to do so now you either go or you don't.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
If you have work, just come later and move ur way up through the losers bracket, cuz i probably would've sent you there anyways if you came.

Ouch was that mean? ****
**** dude, i wish you could show me vids of this ownage. The only vids i can find of us playing are right here:

http://www.getyourtournament.com/multimedia.html

Did you win in those videos mike? Cuz if it's not on tape, it never happened. ****.

Top Bottom