• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Legend Of Zelda Game Of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
This is not to be discussed here, this is a Smash Bros Brawl board and a Zelda in Brawl forum.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
i was simply asking so i could post a follow-up question.

i was gonna ask what features and extras should be taken from the old games and added to Brawl?
Then you should do it on the first post, otherwise it will get *bowserfsmashed*.

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet
CD-i link looks like he chugged a gallon of drain cleaner.....honestly not even picasso could love that abomination.......

on topic: I think majoras mask was best...period.....as for graphics that ones sorta obvius....TP......i like what they are doing alredy but i wish they would have payed more heed to MM in melee.....they probably moved onto TP and WW in brawl though

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet
dont forget goron mask: turning you into a goron temporarily and makeing you slow yet uber powerful with a yoshi egg roll type move and super punch

and gaints mask: you appear to wear the mask and it makes you the size of 3 super mushrooms for a time

as for the masks you posted i predict these workings:

Fox thingy: (i cant remember what they call it lol) can be.....actually idk.....pikachu would look funny wearing it though

Zora: turns you into a zora makeing you slightly more powerful and ranged increase also giveing you infinite swim time and recovery time cut when in water (basicly makeing you un-spikeable on water based levels)

deuku: makes you slightly weaker physicly but severly ups your recovery (flower petals) and ranged (bubbles) and dash (spin dash) attacks

also each person might be able to have a slight cosmetic change to thier apperance when wearing them (like masks haveing links signiture cap on MM mario might have a mario hat on each form)

EDIT: OH AND FIERCE DIETITY MASK!!!: basicly gives you a final smash like uber powerful state for the time you wear it (you can still be hurt you just have supeior range recovery power and everything) very rare and lasts the shortest but its by far the most useful....and if included tourny banned...lol

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet
man, you really know your MM trivia.

I started playing it a couple of days ago...i love it
yeah i love that game.....i really wish nintendo would take that dark direction again....even TP wasnt...dark enough for me.....

Yeah i have the halographic gold N64 cartridge but back then i was so young the game (specificly the moon) scared the **** out of me once i got older i realized how amazeing that game was.....but my N64 cartridge turned out to not work for some unknown reason so i ended up haveing to buy the collecors eddition for GC so i could complete the game...to this day i think it was one of the most epic zelda games ever...and i wish the big N would revist that darker side of the zelda world

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet
i forgot before i started playing it again that all your money goes away when the time starts over.

let's just say i lost many, many rupees
yeah once you figure out how to get the 100 or so rupee chest easily you can just get as much cash as you need but same...i just got about 500 in the bank at all times and said screw it if i had any when i reversed time

vesperview

Smash Hero
Is not about what Zelda game is the best but what are the most creative elements from each game to incorporate for Brawl, more masks could be one as well as assist trophies from previous installments, but anyway, this thread doesn't belong in the Zelda forum but more in general Brawl discussion.

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
Is not about what Zelda game is the best but what are the most creative elements from each game to incorporate for Brawl, more masks could be one as well as assist trophies from previous installments, but anyway, this thread doesn't belong in the Zelda forum but more in general Brawl discussion.
every time i put a thread in general brawl discussion, moderators close it down. this is the only place where people understand

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
The best Zelda game ever was OoT, clearly. Although Twilight Princess is close, OoT was revolutionary.

Pyro21

Smash Rookie
My top three favorite Zelda games are as follows.

3. Majora's Mask
2. Twilight Princess
1. Ocarina of Time

It is extremly close though, and relating to the topic I think instead of adding WW Link(which in my opinion doesn't fit Brawl artistically) they should add mask link that can change to all the transformation masks, and of course his final smash would be Fierce Deity.

PS Nintendo needs to represent the Hero of Time more, everyone knows hes the best Link.

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
My top three favorite Zelda games are as follows.

3. Majora's Mask
2. Twilight Princess
1. Ocarina of Time

It is extremly close though, and relating to the topic I think instead of adding WW Link(which in my opinion doesn't fit Brawl artistically) they should add mask link that can change to all the transformation masks, and of course his final smash would be Fierce Deity.

PS Nintendo needs to represent the Hero of Time more, everyone knows hes the best Link.
dude, every link is the best link

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Link's Awakening FTW

My favorite Legend of Zelda game has and probably always will be Link's Awakening either version. It was the first Legend of Zelda game I'd ever played and the first game I ever beat, for me this game was a milestone. However I only expect at best to see minimal representation in brawl. If they included a nice orchestrated remix of Ballad of the Windfish I would be more than satisfied.

Ballad of the Windfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom