• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best kill you ever got in Brawl?

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm gonna make a small restriction here, Un-modded brawl kills only.

I was playing as Dedede and my brother was playing as Kirby. We started a match and I was beating him up, he was at 28% of damage after I gave him a beat down, so I charged up my hammer smash to full power, he went into Rock Mode thinking he could negate the smash, I thought he was going to negate too but actually, it forced him out of rock mode, he took no damage but got launched like he took the damage and died. I killed him at 28% and he went ape****, even telling me I could never play as Dedede again.

He also ranted about how he didn't want Dedede to return in Smash 4, so when Dedede returned, he was pissed off and he actually got so mad he couldn't say anything to when he saw Dedede was bigger and instead of throwing Waddle Dees threw Gordos.

Anyways, pretty funny and awesome at the same time.

VillagerComesToTown

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaygroom8
I'm gonna make a small restriction here, Un-modded brawl kills only.

I was playing as Dedede and my brother was playing as Kirby. We started a match and I was beating him up, he was at 28% of damage after I gave him a beat down, so I charged up my hammer smash to full power, he went into Rock Mode thinking he could negate the smash, I thought he was going to negate too but actually, it forced him out of rock mode, he took no damage but got launched like he took the damage and died. I killed him at 28% and he went ape****, even telling me I could never play as Dedede again.

He also ranted about how he didn't want Dedede to return in Smash 4, so when Dedede returned, he was pissed off and he actually got so mad he couldn't say anything to when he saw Dedede was bigger and instead of throwing Waddle Dees threw Gordos.

Anyways, pretty funny and awesome at the same time.
LOL That is great!!!!!!

VillagerComesToTown

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaygroom8
Not that I can remember off the top of my head right now, but I do remember a match I had against my friend. We were doing a 1v1 5 stock; get battle all the way through Jigglypuff(me) vs Link(him). We were both at one stock. This was on final destination, he gets that really OP gold hammer, I JUST hit him before he can make contact and he flew off the edge and wasn't able to recover. I felt SO good after that. :jigglypuffmelee:

Booster

Smash Lord
Not that I can remember off the top of my head right now, but I do remember a match I had against my friend. We were doing a 1v1 5 stock; get battle all the way through Jigglypuff(me) vs Link(him). We were both at one stock. This was on final destination, he gets that really OP gold hammer, I JUST hit him before he can make contact and he flew off the edge and wasn't able to recover. I felt SO good after that. :jigglypuffmelee:
So I assume your Smash 4 main will be...Wii Fit Trainer Villager?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Everyone getting run over by the cars on Port Town Aero Drive and getting star KO'd.

Honestly, I made a lot of best kills that I don't even remember which ones was the absolute best.

Thor

Smash Champion
This isn't mine but it's worth putting in the thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5825Wu0WjA

One of my best (or at least funniest) KOs would have to be a super casual match, my Ganondorf [whom I don't really play] versus our school's best Olimar/player besides me (which isn't saying anything, but he at least understood all the controls and a basic level of camping and tricking the opponent to get damage). Well, he knew how to play Olimar at a basic level, knew KO percents on Purples, knew about stale moves, and could order his lineup well, so I was dying at KO percents, not late, but I managed to keep things close enough to where I was down like 100% to 0%, each on our last stock. I start planking and get him to come JUST close enough to land side+B, and it sends us to sudden death. I do two autocancelled dairs, then try to use down+b (figuring I'm never going to get in range), and he uses fsmash. They trade, but the fsmash was with a yellow, so Ganondorf is stuck in hitlag for a bit of extra time, and as a result, Olimar dies first. Everyone at our lunch table (cuz we played during lunch) burst out laughing and the Olimar player was laughing about it, even though he was definitely ticked off that he had exactly the wrong pikmin for winning the match (everyone but me at our table thought sudden death was awesome [though I usually landed the winning blow anyway], and it took like 5 seconds, so it was always played out).

Sensei

Smash Lord
This is more of an assist kill from the stage but I can't help but crack up every time I knock my opponent off the ice climber stage and the fish eats him lol

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
On wifi, I tipper fsmashed a Falco during the startup of his illusion with Marth. It felt sooooo good, and the opponent died at around 40%.

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Mine would have to be against a local Marth in the finals of the weeklies over here, I didn't know for sure that Falco's Dair spike beats Marth's Dolphin Slash but I remembered hearing somewhere that it did so went for it anyways; it won me game 2 of 3 of grand finals!

Apronoob

Smash Rookie
My favourite K.O. would have to be during a point when my one friend kept saying how Ness sucked and that Lucas was a much better character. I three stocked my friend's Lucas which ended with a zero to death combo. The combo was like this: PK Fire-> Grab-> Downthrow -> short hopped Fair -> double jump -> Nair -> *We were both offstage now* Dair (but the spike didn't hit, I ended up getting him with the second part of the Dair) -> All-or-nothing suicide PKT2 which rocketed me at him killing him at the right bottom-hand corner of Smashville.

Oh, and every single time I get a kill with Piplup on whoever. That just makes me laugh like a lunatic.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Was playing with my best friend LVL 5 CPU and i was Diddy Kong, We were on Smashville and we both had 1 stock.

We were on the downer left off of the platform and i did my Side B dragging us both down and i won.

Top Bottom