• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Follow Ups Off of Mid-Stage Hand-Offs

Cervidae

Smash Apprentice
So I've been practicing the ledge hand-off this morning when I started to wonder what are some good options when you have a not-so-guaranteed follow up with Nana's throw mid-stage. Some of the reactionary follow ups would be:

Nana Forward Throw --> Regrab

Nana Down Throw --> Regrab

Nana Back Throw --> Tech Chase
Nana Back Throw (No Tech) --> Down Smash
Nana Back Throw (No Tech) --> Wavedash back into jab reset

Nana Up Throw (No DI) --> Up air
Nana Up Throw (DI in front of you) --> Forward Air
Nana Up Throw (DI behind you) ---> Back Air

Granted these are all just things I thought of and haven't tested yet and are highly reactionary, but I was wondering if there were any other more optimal follow ups, especially in regards to Nana's up throw. As it stands I just kind of pray she doesn't toss them up if I regrab in center stage. Also these follow ups assume no interaction with platforms are made.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I mean you can react to like everything and just kinda go with the flow, depending on percents. there was a wobbles topic floating around this board somewhere where he talked about a bunch of midstage nana-throw follow ups.

Top Bottom