• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco

HMD

Smash Journeyman
1who doesn't **** with items u guys heard of D1 try him hes a great falco

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
People think SK92 is amazing because of videos.

I say Sethlon and Chillin are amazing cause of better tournament results.

Sk92 is one of the most overrated players.
Better tournament results? Overrated? SK92 has won every Vegas weekly for about 10 weeks running (50-60 entrants with known players), placed 4th at AZOne, 2nd at OMG, 2nd at BIO and is one of about 4 players so far to have beaten DSF in a brawl tournament set, and also beat Sethlon in a tournament without even knowing half the technical stuff that Sethlon knew at the time, and has improved a ton since then.

SK92 is on a very high level, you can feel the pressure when you play against him.

NJzFinest is an overrated poster, IMO. akakak just kidding

OverLade

Smash Hero
1who doesn't **** with items u guys heard of D1 try him hes a great falco
Kens super scope is so **** that SK92 can't use his reflector in time to counter. His cracker launcher has a similar effect. >_>

Never heard of D1, no offense.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
beat Sethlon in a tournament without even knowing half the technical stuff that Sethlon knew at the time
One chaingrab technique = twice the technical stuff? :laugh:

SK did place above me in the only tourney we both played in though, and hes got solid results everywhere else.

§witch

Smash Lord
Again, I don't know how many times this has been said this thread, but FALCO DITTOS DON'T TELL YOU WHO IS THE BETTER FALCO, JUST WHO IS BETTER AT FALCO DITTOS.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
We need these topics to stop. It's all ridiculous youtube perpetuated fanboyism speculation, aka bull****. Seriously people, there is no obvious top Falco player, give it a rest and go win a tournament or something. And enough of this bread garbage, seriously.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
We need these topics to stop. It's all ridiculous youtube perpetuated fanboyism speculation, aka bull****. Seriously people, there is no obvious top Falco player, give it a rest and go win a tournament or something. And enough of this bread garbage, seriously.
Yes. Another voice of reason.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
SK92 has moar style.

But ken ***** with items XD.
Which shouldn't happen since Falco amazing with items.
Better tournament results? Overrated? SK92 has won every Vegas weekly for about 10 weeks running (50-60 entrants with known players)
Lol, Vegas weeklies.
placed 4th at AZOne, 2nd at OMG, 2nd at BIO
Can't find the results to AZOne and OMG, but I know "no one" went to BIO.
the technical stuff that Sethlon knew at the time, and has improved a ton since then.
You know we're talking about Brawl Falco... right?
SK92 is on a very high level, you can feel the pressure when you play against him.
How does his **** feel? Do you feel the pressure???

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
chillin is the best falco

the time chillin and dsf played in tourney, chillin won by 2 stock low %, i believe both matches
Besides beating some amazing players on the EC Chillin seems to be the most traveled and most accomplished Falco tournament wise to say the least. Even with this info it's still inaccurate to call him the best Falco but anyone saying another Falco is better just sounds ********.

@ the guy with the Super Sonic avatar: Thinking your Falco is best in the nation is being cocky no matter what you say and holy crap you have just about no evidence to prove it besides 10 Vegas Weeklies????

What has Vegas had in the Melee or even smash community?

By what you're saying SSonic Vegas's smash community has outta nowhere gotten 10 times better when Brawl came out or that they just suck compared to you.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Why the hell do people still think Bombsoldier is good? He has like 2 matches of himself, from like 3 months ago. sure he plays fast, but that doesn't exactly help that much in Brawl.

Chillin has the best falco. He has the toughest competition around him, and does well.

SK92 and Sethlon are up there. But Chillin is the best.

BTW falco dittos do prove which falco is better, if you play a no chaingrab match. then it makes it a pure test of whos better at that character.

Keitaro

BTW falco dittos do prove which falco is better, if you play a no chaingrab match. then it makes it a pure test of whos better at that character.
No they don't.

That's just like saying Marth dittos prove who's the better Marth in Melee.

All it proves is that the person who wins is better at Marth dittos at most.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Not even in the slightest. First, if you play without chaingrab, then there's no way of knowing which character will utilize Falco's chaingrab more effectively in a competitive match. So, even if one Falco was "better" without chaingrab, the character with the more accurate grabs could still place higher in tournement. Playing friendlies without chaingrabs mean nothing. That's like saying: "We'll see which Falco is better BUT YOU CAN'T USE YOUR LASER." Well...great, but, lasers are a huge part of Falco. If you have to eliminate moves from a metagame in order to 'compare' each other, you're doing it wrong. There's no comparison of friendlies and competitive play. In competitive play, the player plays to win. This includes chaingrabbing.

Second, how can you honestly say the winner of a Falco ditto is more likely to win against a Snake? Metaknight? Pikachu? Yoshi? You can't. Mainly because the loser of the Falco ditto could be better versed and more prepared against Snake. Beating a Falco and beating a Snake are two completely different games with different strategies. The things that work against Snake won't work against Falco, and vice versa.

A "skilled" player is the player who knows the most match-ups, can handle the most situations and place higher in tournement. Winning a Falco ditto...only covers which player is better at playing against Falco. It means nothing more.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon's videos have made me want to get better at Falco, so I'd say he's the best on the site. But goodness.... watch some Bombsoldier videos. He's quite the Falco beast.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
I'm the best falco in england? Lol I can say that because of how deserted the falco boards are of english ppl XD.
But I think I'm able to say I'm the best in southern England

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
I'm the best falco in england? Lol I can say that because of how deserted the falco boards are of english ppl XD.
But I think I'm able to say I'm the best in southern England
then i must be the best of the worst falcos lol

i'm kidding but hey let see your vids i never see players from england go at it :)

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
then i must be the best of the worst falcos lol

i'm kidding but hey let see your vids i never see players from england go at it :)
I'd put some vids up if there were some ****ing smashfests or tourneys more southern than London lol. And don't worry, we don't play much different to you Americans, we just say nappies instead of diapers.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Currently, the best Falco is SK92. I have not seen any vids of Chillin, where are they?

J0RDY, I'm the best Falco in England. Okay lol.
Falco needs more british support!

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
SK92 was the only falco vids I saw that "impressed" me. Not saying other falcos are bad but he was DAM

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
Currently, the best Falco is SK92. I have not seen any vids of Chillin, where are they?

J0RDY, I'm the best Falco in England. Okay lol.
Falco needs more british support!
OMG another english Falco <3

Zealouz

Smash Rookie
you guys are all pretty badass freaking falcos. I've seen a lot of Sk92s videos and he is pretty **** good.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Still no vids of Chillin?

And Willz, in your signature, I coulda' swore its Lombardi. Not Lombradi. <___<

Keitaro

WHERE ARE THE CHILLIN VIDS. Seriously.
There really are none. Btw, his Falco is not the flashiest thing on earth, it's just gay. He did win a tournament this weekend beating Azen 3-0 in grand finals. I heard he used Falco only 1 round though. The other 2 he used Snake and DDD.

Imma actually ask him to get some vids recorded during the next tourney he goes to.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
There really are none. Btw, his Falco is not the flashiest thing on earth, it's just gay. He did win a tournament this weekend beating Azen 3-0 in grand finals. I heard he used Falco only 1 round though. The other 2 he used Snake and DDD.

Imma actually ask him to get some vids recorded during the next tourney he goes to.
I was at the last C3 with him but he used Snake and DDD more than Falco.

I only saw him use Falco vs G-reg's Snake, to which he went MK after winning the first round.

Keitaro

Just like I lost to you at CH3 in dittos, when I was clearly the better Falco.

=P Just playing

Hey Keitaro! COME TO SOVA! http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185111
Maybe next summer I'll come to one of these but I only go to ECRC tournies cause they are huge and NYC weeklies when I go out of state.

Besides that, I must beat PC Chris and Atomsk in tourney so I would travel far to play them, especially PC cause he doesn't really go to tournies anymore. His Snake is going down!!!!

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
i think i can call myself without to much arrogance switzerland's best falco (i don't think there's any other swiss falcos on the boards so i won't be contested anyway :) )

you may say it's not the most prestigeous title but hey you do with what you got ^^

Airborne

Smash Lord
the 3 best falcos imo are Sethlon, SK92, and SlashTalon. Sethlon is known to beat MK's and G&W's, SK92 almost kicked DSF's *** in B.I.O. (i think it was...), and SlashTalon is just a trademark of the falco family (trust me, he's pretty **** good.)

D1

XD Keitaro PC doesn't really play much anymore T_T.

NYC weeklies are finished till further notice.

Ever since then I slowly pulled away from Brawl and started hardcoring SC4 XD.

Thank god every once in a while NinjaLink comes over my crib so we can do our normal 12 hour training sessions at my crib.

Brooklyn ftw.

Top Bottom