• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best falco player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
PC Chris and DaShizWiz...nuff said...
agreed + forward. even though he doesn't play as much as he used to he still ***** =)

after that maybe lambchops, falcomist, nite, viperboi, mathos, maybe me... ka master has a ridiculous falco according to silentwolf, so ka master... twin or javi (forgot which one plays falco) from mexico has a really nice falco... hiko from japan is really good... too many to list.

but best falco? i'd say shiz seeing as how PC doesn't rely on falco quite as much as he used to =(

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah...I don't know a lot of good Falcos...I should take a look at some vids later on...the only three I know of that I think are good are Shiz, PC Chris, and TheZhuKeeper...I've heard of others, but I haven't seen 'em yet...

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
DaShizWiz seems like a really good Falco to me. He's very technical. Probably the most techinical Falco I've ever seen.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
agreed + forward. even though he doesn't play as much as he used to he still ***** =)

after that maybe lambchops, falcomist, nite, viperboi, mathos, maybe me... ka master has a ridiculous falco according to silentwolf, so ka master... twin or javi (forgot which one plays falco) from mexico has a really nice falco... hiko from japan is really good... too many to list.

but best falco? i'd say shiz seeing as how PC doesn't rely on falco quite as much as he used to =(
Interesting... I want to see Ka-master falco vids now

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh god...

This topic has been made I don't know how many times in the past. I hope your search is fixed soon...

The stickied video thread has a bunch of decent/good falcos there at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom