• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best edge guard technique?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not really her best but with good aim and timing it can own. To me her turnips are her best.

I like to throw a turnip up in the air near the edge. Then grab the edge. I have the egde cover so they cant grab it. and I have a turnip coming down from above so if he gets on stage or is about to, turnip can stop that from happening.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I enjoy the turnip as well then if you can't hit anymore because they are at a bad angle depending who it is if it's most of the characters just use a bair but if it's falcon a dair>nair works wonders

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It matter what situation your in, like its best not to try to Nair a marth while he is recovering with the Forward B because you will get hurt obviously so turnips are the best idea.
But if there is a fox who is doing the Up B and is close to you you can quickly run off an Nair him if you have the reflexes.
But for people who are far out i think that turnips are the best solution for edgeguarding

Top Bottom