• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Character Trio?

Pretty In Pink

Smash Cadet
What three characters would make the best character trios?

Snake, C. Falcon, Samus
My brother made this one up. They are his mains. They all use technology stuff... and all have skin tight suits. XD

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Any reason one of them has to be female, and one of them has to be male? There were a lot of good Subspace trios that wouldn't qualify by this standard.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
If only there were some way you could switch between the three of them during matches.
:lick:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Marth and in combination of Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, and Peach.
Because the ladies like Marth. He is the ultimate video game pimp.

I also liked
Ike and his friends... lol
Chuck Norris and his fist.

J18

Smash Journeyman
Whoever gave everyone the ability to make threads should be seriously repenting right now.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Fox, Falco, and Wolf=Holy Trininty(j/k)
Also Ganon, Bowser, Dedede(not really a bad guy). They would pummel their way to the top, then let their huge bodys that are easily affected by gravity send them back down to pummel a bit more.

Samus(in orange power suit), Samus(in purple[gravity] suit), and ZS Samus. All the ZM suits(kinda).

PCHU

Smash Lord
The best trio would be...
Fox with his LANDMASTERS!
Captain Falcon with his FalcOWN PWNCH and KIUCK.
Melee Fox, Falco, and Marth, all cussing you out in Japanese.
Not even Chuck Norris could stand that last one.

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
Ike,Pit and Sonic. The power of their combined taunts would make enemies cower in fear.

YourtooslowthefightisonIfightformyfriendsYourtooslowthefightisonIfightformyfriendsYourtooslowthefightisonIfightformyfriends

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight, Bowser, and Phazon Suit Samus I think would rock anybody in a cannon fight. Except mewtwo and the other reaaally cheap ones

N M E

Smash Apprentice
Captain falcon,:falcon:

Captain falcon...:falcon:

and a falOWN PWNCH!!!

Or a falcon punch, kick and the knee of justice.:falcon:

-N M E

Did I mention his nipples bleed through his tight spandex suit? Seriously, with beastly pecs like those, the nips just make it all so much horrifying.

I mean really... if I saw a bear of a man flying at me at 80mph with his knee extended, ready to crush my skull like Gallagher owns his watermelons, I know the last thing I'd see before I was plunged into a writhing death would have to be those nipples; gleaming... shining in the moon like two silver bullets speeding toward their prey. :falcon: :falcon: :falcon:

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
ill have 1 girl and 2 men
Ike, MK, MarthA lol...(i main him too and i know why he wears the tiara i just wanted to do it lul)

Top Bottom