• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best and Worst Luigi Moment?

E123Omega

Smash Lord
What is your best and worst Luigi moment?

My best Luigi moment was when I was completely owning my friend(who is a somewhat decent smash player) in a 5 stock match on Final Destination. :) :chuckle:
I kept wavedashing with Luigi throughout the entire match and he could barely touch me. I took his first life without taking damage:chuckle:. I was wavedashing back and forth against him. Everytime I wavedashed and got close to him, he would attack, so I would either wavedash backwards and avoid the attack or I would just shield or dodge the attack then start an combo on him.:chuckle: :)
I won that match without losing even one life. I had 155% or 177% damage when the match ended.:) :chuckle:

I don't really have a worst moment with Luigi.
Or at least I don't remember one anyway.

Metà

Smash Master
Dropped beneath the ledge on FD, sweetspot B-uped a recovering Ganon, then meteor smashed him. That was awesome. :p Wish I had it on tape.

Worst luigi moment was when I was 4-stock ***** by a fox who just shine-spiked me at low percentages. >.<

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hey fellow low tiers.
Best Luigi Moment~ Against a link, on stock match, we each had 1 life and around 100% each, and link threw a bomb, and we both were sent flying next to each other, so I just used my bair, and completly owned my opponent :).
Worst Luigi Moment~ One life each, on Pokemon stadium, I was sent flying, and I used the Green Missle, but it misfired, and jumped past the course and died :(

!!LuiGi!!

Smash Cadet
hmm.. I say my best Luigi moment was when i misfired 3 times in a row then edgeguarded using bair for teh Ko, it was like, all over in seconds. And my worst Lui moment is when my oppenent fox player spot dodged my missfire so i flew off the stage.

A Diamond For Disease

Smash Journeyman
Best Luigi Moment:
I was playing a 4 stock match with a friend, he was playing Link, we on our last stock and i did a F-air knocking him off the stage. I thought i had hit him far enough that he wouldn't come back, so i just charged my green missle and shot myself off the stage. Indeed he did recover and then hung on the edge, and i thought i was screwed, but i hit the green missle again and it miss fired hitting Link while he was still hanging on the edge and Ko'ed him.

Worst Luigi Moment:
Fighting my friends fox on FD and i was up 3 to 1 and he shined 2 stock in a row, then he beat me down.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
3:00 - 3:39

This sequence in particular because I find Luigi has a particularly hard time on Flatzone, especially against angry folk with swords and this was one of the rare occasions where a fun 2-D beating was on my side for a change.

Unfortunately, all the truly great moments seem to never be captured on film.

Worst? Well, I have the tendency to lose to level 9 computers a lot, which is awfully humbling. My worst smash moment in general was playing Young Link and getting 8-stocked by Mich's Ice Climbers on Hyrule Temple...dark times...dark times...

Pneuma

Smash Ace
My favorite is a 0 to 105% death combo that I did today on a good Sheik. Dthrow, dsmash, utilt, utilt, utilt, utilt, uair, fair, chase off to dair kill. I wish I had my video camera.

Worst... oh lots. I remember I didn't get a single misfire for like 5 games in a row once though. That was terrible.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
3:00 - 3:39

This sequence in particular because I find Luigi has a particularly hard time on Flatzone, especially against angry folk with swords and this was one of the rare occasions where a fun 2-D beating was on my side for a change.

Unfortunately, all the truly great moments seem to never be captured on film.

Worst? Well, I have the tendency to lose to level 9 computers a lot, which is awfully humbling. My worst smash moment in general was playing Young Link and getting 8-stocked by Mich's Ice Climbers on Hyrule Temple...dark times...dark times...

LOL.
Randall00 is hilarious.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Best: Taunt spike Ganon :p
Worst: I sneezed then got shined off the edge, I jumped back, got shined again, and got KOed. Just annoying.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
best... in teams.. luigi ladder recovery.. and then stalled... lol. good times.

worst.... on yoshi's story... trying to recover from off the screen, misfire! but then it hit a shy guy so i went nowhere and died T_T

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Best - Ledgeteching 3 of marth's d-airs and then walljump-teching the 4th one into a misfire, killing marth.

Worst - Playing CunningKitsune in the first round of SMYM4 when I had NEVER been shined before...It wasn't pretty.

Learn2Luigi

Smash Cadet
Worst Luigi Moment

Best Luigi moment would have to have not happened yet :lick:

Worst Luigi moment would have to be when i was in a 4 v 4 and I was against Marth, CF, and Shiek. The guy playing CF was majorly tired from waiting for the Wii, so he couldn't see crap all. At the end of the match(time) I was about to kill Shiek, my only contender, when CF comes outta nowhere with a dsmash and knocks me right off the stage, so i GM over to the stage and get a misfire that just comes short of hitting shiek, and she does a usmash for the win :urg:

gtfo

Smash Apprentice
Luigi Taunt Spike FTW at my schools smash tournament. : ) Got me into the Finals.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Best moment: Hmm...I'd probably have to say...one of my entire sets with Sastopher.

Worst moment: Fighting a good Fox on Green Greens for the first time. :urg:

Worst moment #2: SDing at the start of a match by doing a GM into a Misfire instead of a down-B. Wow that sucked.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Best: taunt spiking, tornado comboing is fun, chain throwing a noob who can't DI till 200%

Worst: missing the edge after up b, misfiring to my doom

Razed

Smash Ace
know what's funny? all but maybe one or two of the worst moments were been vs fox =P

Best: This guy was bsing about how he could own us all using bowser... i 4 stocked him without dying so he chose falco. "Now you're screwed kid". he was kinda teed off for some reason. anyways, about 5 seconds in he's at around 60% and near the edge of the stage. I wavedash up to him and taunt-wack him. I dunno why he didnt us an Up b or somethin' but he just fell down and died! he slammed his controller on the ground [everyone's laughing like s**t] and he made the funniest excuse ever said with a serious face;

"stfu you little *******, the only reason i got killed was 'cause i blinked when he hit me."

it was a money match too xD!

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
know what's funny? all but maybe one or two of the worst moments were been vs fox =P

Best: This guy was bsing about how he could own us all using bowser... i 4 stocked him without dying so he chose falco. "Now you're screwed kid". he was kinda teed off for some reason. anyways, about 5 seconds in he's at around 60% and near the edge of the stage. I wavedash up to him and taunt-wack him. I dunno why he didnt us an Up b or somethin' but he just fell down and died! he slammed his controller on the ground [everyone's laughing like s**t] and he made the funniest excuse ever said with a serious face;

"stfu you little *******, the only reason i got killed was 'cause i blinked when he hit me."

Rhoffle
Lumaow
lawl

E123Omega

Smash Lord

hilarious!

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
thats pretty good lol

people like that are so fun to beat

best - being able to do a PTP with luigi... at 2/3 speed...
lol jk - but yeah how do ppl do that....

best would probably actually be when i dreamt that i was azen or something

Luigi-Bo 87

Smash Rookie
I sort of have two best moments but :
Best #1: On FD, 1 stock left for me and my friends Falcon. He did a throw and hen a d-air, tornado recovery. Then he tried to edge guard but I stalled my up-b and it knocked him straid down from the edge.

Best#2: I got four misfires in a row, and hit my friend with each one, no charging! Balla!!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
It was even more beautiful to watch randall...So beautiful.

I've got to add something that happened tonight.
Best #2: Using a tornado to combo a fox that was trying to shinespike my recovery, then misfiring into him for the kill.

...that'll teach him.

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
Best: 4 stock comeback to win without being hit.

Best 2 (different match): Spiking Marth with foward B twice in the same match.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I was fighting my friend in a Luigi ditto on Yoshi's Island 64. We were in an edgeguarding frenzy and were both beneath the stage. I did an uppercut and hit him, he did an uppercut and hit me, I did another uppercut and so did he. This continued and we did a Luigi Ladder to the top of the stage where I died. :laugh:

Best Luigi moment ever.

Percon

Smash Lord
Best: One fairly large combo that I managed to finish with a mifire that totally ***** a Fox. Not too spectacular, but I usually don't try and incorporate GMs into my combos. I'm glad I did it that time, though.

Worst: Doing pretty good most of the match, got a sheik down to 1 stock when I had 2, then, when the sheik had high damage, not getting a single solid hit in. :/ I dunno what happened. Either he got really, really good under pressure, or I just started sucking. It's not so bad being 4-stocked (at least you know the guy you're playing is better than you), but having someone that you could beat come back just sucks. Again, nothing too spectacular.

Razed

Smash Ace
Heheheh... this just happened;

I dthrew my friends C.F and headbashed him, then missfired, edge hoggeded, and killed him. I did that exact same thing FOUR stocks in a row, 4 missfires in a row =]

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
My best time was money matching my friend NES' Peach. He was up ahead by one stock and I got hom out with with about 60%. Then I busted a sweet combo on him but he came back and hit me out of the stage I came back as he was floating out the stage to crown hit me, since I got to he stage he was floating back and he dodged too low so I forward smashed him and stage spiked him all sick hahaha. It was for 25 cents though cuz I had played him twice before, one for 2 bucks and the other for 50 cents but he said he had to beat me... but he didn't haha
Worst times are when I'm winning and I missfire to death, I hate that sooo much

Kep

Smash Rookie
Best time was against my friends DK. He had me grabbed and jumped off the stage to throw me off the side, but threw me back onto the stage and fell. Not really an accomplishment on my part, but it was awesome.

Worst was misfiring completely past a stage trying to recover, then misfiring all the way back over again and losing...

Top Bottom