• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

being out matched by your main and then...

Duke27

Centurion
NNID
DukeCrimson27
3DS FC
3368-2844-0762
When it happens, most of time I can tell the other player isn't a Pit/Dark Pit person. I say this because there strategy usually consists of rolling back and electroshock/upperdash arrm- exclusively in that order. However, when I do get mirror'd and lose, the player either outplayed me or knew the character better. Simple as that. While disheartening at first, it can be exciting since it shows that you still have much to learn about your main.

Last edited:

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
Well you know sometimes i get tired of my mains and i try to practice with other characters. Then i fight some guy whos using my main pretty well, and Im like, well this is exciting i dont get to see very many charizard mains (or ryu mains), then i win or lose or whatever, it was a close match. I want to get serious and switch back to my real main and ditto him because I feel like we can learn from each other. Show him some interesting tricks that I know and see if he'll be like "hey that was cool you know im impressed''

But you know sometimes i get the occasional charizard or ryu player who just plays badly and im like what the hell stop discracing my character, ill show you how its done. I destroy them, and then of course i dont want to play another game because low level players arent fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom