• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Being called a 'spammer' on FG

horizons889

Smash Apprentice
I'm a diddy main and have been playing smash 4 for almost a year now. I play when friends come over too and whatnot. I can say I'm pretty confident with my diddy as far as FG goes... I maintain a 60+% win rate which is nice but on several occasions now, people have changed their names to "spammer" after a match. Most of these people if not all of them I beat and maybe lost to them 1 out of the 5 matches.

I just don't get why I'm called a spammer? I play diddy, ok. I actually just ended a game where I spiked someone at the end as diddy and always beat him in the neutral. Then he changes his name to "such spam" It just seems to insult me and my performance from these people. If they're complaining about spamming is it banana? Is it what? I just don't get it, I play the game and win and get **** talked.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
It's just salt is all. Spammer is a very common "insult" people use when they're mad they lost.

Broqan

Smash Rookie
When that happens I just switch to sonic and spam spin dash cancels :-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom