• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beginner Guidelines by Blue (If you are new, read now)

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
All right..its fallen again and I need to update it, everyone post what you think should be it in and lets compile it.

There was a marth instructional video somewhere but I lost it..can someone give me the links to what I should throw in the beginning?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Tell them to use the search function for common problem matchups. Falco, Fox, Sheik, etc.

Tell them general advice only goes so far, implementation, practice, and hard work is what it takes. Unfortunately for almost everyone, that takes TIME.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Because I already posted and couldn't post..I'd have to have double posted.

but thanks..and check out the Q and A thread lol..you posted basicly what I did.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This requires constant "at the top of the Marth Boards page" status.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
on the how to do a rising dair from the edge, I think you missed the part where you jump @.@;

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You should put in all the information on his super secret Jutsu that Ken uses.. and somehow a Bowser player knows about o.O

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
But they are so ********, they might kill someone else by mistake..or even kill themselves.

ON topic: I'm thinking about putting together short video clips of marth's basics if someone doesn't make a better instructional video.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
If you could do simple Marth techniques like the shield games that would be great to showcase. Examples such as shffl nair or fair to dash behind/away opponent while avoiding the grab. dtilt to dash behind/away. Basically any Marth specific based strategies, such as uptilting with your body facing the middle of the stage to increase chances of your opponent going behind you (therefore off the stage), variations of using your upB to show possibly show recoveries that people haven't seen. Sounds like a job!

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I'll think about it, I'm not putting the marth community ahead of my personal plans for now lol.

Although, it would be very much needed..hmm...

We could compile a list of things I need to be showing besides those things and make it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Bump because my sad little creation can't do anything without me and begged me to do this.

lol

SOPF

Smash Apprentice
Finally, this thread got stickied. Congrats on the success and thanks for preventing some future stupid threads Blue.

Top Bottom