• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Begin The Destruction - A Samus Combo Video

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Pretty cool vid man. Makes me want to practice Samus again. It's been 12 hours since you posted this, the activity in this place is still **** isn't it? lmao

Yeah the activity around here is still pretty terrible, I hope that with the current activity in the Log Book we will get some people coming around.

Thanks for the compliment.

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Good **** KJ! Good combos and stuff, only minor point is the music for me, but whatever :p.
Also -Cross-, the only 2/3 people who are active here are KJ, Xyro and me. If you would post stuff and so on, it's more likely to get more people here.

bleyva

Smash Ace
Also -Cross-, the only 2/3 people who are active here are KJ, Xyro and me. If you would post stuff and so on, it's more likely to get more people here.
so Cross' lack of activity is the sole thing keeping the samus boards from reaching its true glory? i wasnt aware of his power :laugh:

seriously though, that was an awesome video, good work KillerJawz.

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
so Cross' lack of activity is the sole thing keeping the samus boards from reaching its true glory? i wasnt aware of his power :laugh:

seriously though, that was an awesome video, good work KillerJawz.
No, anyone who can read a bit would know this is directed towards all the Samus mains. But anyone who posts active is a help.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
I actually like the music choice. But I do have one complaint, waaaay too much vs bowser. Even if the bowser player is really good, comboing bowser is too easy and at least for me not entertaining to watch. Shorter combo's against higher tier charcters definitely gets more credit.

I wasn't aware you could upair after Gannon Dair stomps you, thats really useful. I also liked your upair to jump and fully chargeshot against TL, nice!

The reason I chose Bowser is because believe it or not, spacing zair on him is harder then ALOT of the other characters, spacing zair on a Falco is easy, not so easy on a Bowser.

Thanks anyway.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Jimmy does a combo??
Anyway it was brawl and samus combo video so boring as ever :3

least it's not over edited like every other brawl combo vid

anyway yousuxgetrapedbyfuzzysR.O.B

jiggerkawz fo lyfe

Rhyme

Smash Lord
The reason I chose Bowser is because believe it or not, spacing zair on him is harder then ALOT of the other characters
I agree, but Samus has enough other spacing options that spacing Zair isn't really a problem. Good video, even though the character selection was limited. I would have liked to see a few more frame traps though.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Usually I find my opponents to close to space the zair perfectly.

The Filth

Smash Lord
What can I say, one gets around.

I'm kind of a big deal. I know people. I have many leather bound books and my office smells of rich mahogany.

Top Bottom