• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

been so long...

captainlukey

Smash Ace
it feels like its been forever since ive posted on these boards, i was looking through some of the videos and stuff and realised that the falcos have come a long way. but what happened to all the old school super falcos.... well i guess its been like a year since ive even been on here. so i guess id like to shout out to all the falcos ive had the privelage to play and the ones that blew my mind with their wicked vids.
peace

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
yeah... with all the falco knowledge and experienced i've gained i could do like a 103% combo on a lvl 1 cpu.. it's awesome how far the meta game has evolved. cheers

captainlukey

Smash Ace
five years on and i am just now reading pp's reply lmao. you turned into a god bro, amazing, some of the best flaco **** ive ever seen, i loved the jv5 on tubes, some of your mango matches blew my head off as well. i also enjoyed the terrible handshake compilation between you and m2k lmao :p good to see you doing so well for yourself. i wish i could play like that, damn u so good... i havent played in so long im even missing short hops with falco :p

Top Bottom