• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Been AWHILE!

just1111

Smash Journeyman
Whats up smashboards?! Been a god **** long time and honestly wes has given me a bit of rebirth into melee. This means im looking for good players to smash with and get my game back.... lambchops this mainly goes out to you. You'll kick my *** for a good long while if not forever, but eventually ill give you good matches.... I hear you live close so lets do the **** thing and get this **** rolling. Anyone else that lives within 20-30minutes of downtown atlanta and is pretty good at the game and wants to give an oldschool vet a run for his money hit me up.... PM or otherwise i have to start playing again.... miss this ****ing **** like whoa.:chuckle:

PB&J

Smash Hero
chops lives with me so if u ever want to play lets us know

aim-itsgotabetheshoe

phone-631-484-0733

and we play like everyday

chaddd

Smash Lord
Whats up smashboards?! Been a god **** long time and honestly wes has given me a bit of rebirth into melee. This means im looking for good players to smash with and get my game back.... lambchops this mainly goes out to you. You'll kick my *** for a good long while if not forever, but eventually ill give you good matches.... I hear you live close so lets do the **** thing and get this **** rolling. Anyone else that lives within 20-30minutes of downtown atlanta and is pretty good at the game and wants to give an oldschool vet a run for his money hit me up.... PM or otherwise i have to start playing again.... miss this ****ing **** like whoa.:chuckle:
Bobby, good to hear you're coming back. Now I can have a team mate when Wes is being a p*ssy in places like France.

You know we can always get some games. And get hai. You need to get my new number.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
yo pb and j PM me an address or something... how close are you two to downtown?
XIF if you're on tech campus im usually available mondays and wednesday.... PM me some info about your schedule and we'll set something up.

Top Bottom