• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Become a part of Brawl history! Make your MK vote count!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer

Have you ever wanted to be able to say "Hello, my name is [guy or gal], did you know that I once made an impact on a large video game community!"

WELL NOW YOU CAN BUCKAROOS

As you may yourself be presently aware, the Smash Back Room - Brawl is voting on whether or not to ban Metaknight, a character that has haunted the nightmares of some but provided sugary happiness to others. Sounds pretty serious, right? WOWZA!

As I am a kind man, I am offering one winner their say in the official mega serious secret video game backroom poll. Why am I doing this? Because I love everyone and I have a mouth to feed. Also I just got a 1080p tv and a PS3 and stuff looks so good it's like wow if Kevin Costner looks this good in Waterworld then imagine what he will look like in The Postman. So I need cash to buy more Kevin Costner blu rays too.

I was going to make an auction on ebay, but when I tried to sign up they were all like "can we have your credit cards so we can steal your identity" and I was like "whaaaaaaaat." I can smell a scam from six nautical miles and that, my friends, was a scam. So the bidding will all take place in this topic. No bids will be accepted after...I'm thinking Sunday because I'll just be hanging out doin' nothin'.

The winner of this bid will let me know if they want MK banned or not banned and I will vote in the SBR poll accordingly. Also I will probably throw in a certificate made in MS Paint to make it more official or something. My degree is in computer graphics so you know it will be a work of art (not unlike that MK picture).

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity! Make a colossal impact on the Brawl community today!

<3
Joshu

PS. I only accept checks. Ones that look nice with a cool design.
PPS. Bidding starts at 599 US Dollars. If your bid is not higher than that or the last person to bid then you are obviously a troll and I will see what I can do about getting a mod to ban you forever.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
wait, so I'm paying you for my opinion?

I can get the same thing from the current thread

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
wait, so I'm paying you for my opinion?

I can get the same thing from the current thread
No, you're paying him to vote in the SBR poll the way you want.

and $600 for this?! I don't think you'll find anyone who will seriously pay that
*waits to be proven wrong*

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
No, you're paying him to vote in the SBR poll the way you want.

and $600 for this?! I don't think you'll find anyone who will seriously pay that
*waits to be proven wrong*
I guess, but seriously, I'm not wasting my time on this. I'm not gonna pay 600 bucks to have one character potentially banned from a 50 dollar game

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
If you're serious about auctioning your vote in the SBR I don't think you should be in SBR to begin with.
This is a serious issue that could split the community and you're just abusing your powers to make a quick buck.
That's just wrong. lol

UncleSam

Smash Master

dear god...

I knew it would come to this
EDIT: and I'm not paying 600 dollars for 1 vote
...I already did even if it is an SBR vote, I srsly dont care if he is banned or not it wont affect me either way

UncleSam

Smash Master
I kinda realized that late, this vote is stupid,
No 3 times in a row, why another one? if No comes up again it's going to continue because pro-ban is persistant
EDIT: i dont even have 600+ dollars on me now anyway

bleyva

Smash Ace
wow did people actually take this thread seriously? how sad......

or perhaps acting like you dont get it is ALSO a part of the joke, thereby fooling me! well, in that case, my feigned misnderstanding of THAT joke is my way of tricking YOU!!!! HAHAHAHA I WIN... but its possible that they anticipated this response, and the joke falls back on me......okay, okay fine, you guys get the last laugh, i fell for it

DAMMIT

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
wow did people actually take this thread seriously? how sad......

or perhaps acting like you dont get it is ALSO a part of the joke, thereby fooling me! well, in that case, my feigned misnderstanding of THAT joke is my way of tricking YOU!!!! HAHAHAHA I WIN... but its possible that they anticipated this response, and the joke falls back on me......okay, okay fine, you guys get the last laugh, i fell for it

DAMMIT
**** it you caught on!
You're a smart one you!

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is that some kind of trick question because I'm pretty sure Bison dollars are accepted everywhere.

Also come on people let's start the bidding. I'll lower it to 587 dollars just to get the ball rolling. Also if the bid reaches 700 dollars I will throw in a picture of me watching The Postman on my HDTV.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm interested! Check your PMs. Would you accept Paypal though?
Ok look I said in the first topic to post your bids in this topic. I guess I never specifically said no pms allowed but from this point if someone pms me a bid I will get a mod to IP ban them for trolling and harassment.

Also if anyone else mentions paypal that will also be an IP ban.

And no I only accept snazzy looking checks and Bison Dollars I have made this clear twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom