• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEAST 2 Info Dump! Armada wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Leffen just beat Tekk 3-1, so close matches. Tekk won the first match and was ahead most of the time in the 2nd and 3rd match. 4th match was pretty clear win for Leffen though, despite a nice gimp of Tekk.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Im already out hah
Lost to tonberry and mayhem, we all played super bad and not warmed up but the sets were still close

will give updates

:phone:

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Aldwyn beat Faab 3-1 :O

Calle W vs Zgetto is now 1-1.

I'm just giving some updates for those not watching the stream like I am, or who reads these posts later.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Probably because they expected Armada to win first round and Aniolas to lose... which indeed happened XD

Zgetto beat Calle W 3-2 btw.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
I'd like to express my displeasure with my experience with the stream.

Commenting on the commentary(About assraping 12 year old among other things) gets you timed out on chat, followed by 4 timeouts when you ask what you did wrong, followed by permaban.

I can't even introduce my friends to this tournament because of the commentary, I don't want them to think that every SSBM player is an immature idiot. I really don't understand how you guys can enjoy abusing your mod powers like that, but it's no wonder that you guys have only 100 viewers.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Commentary is also just extremely biased for Leffen vs Zgetto. -_- Well, at least there is a livestream.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Does anyone know how Nedech's matches went against Zgetto, Pamaro and Flikkflakk in R2 pools?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, I agree. I guess they just completely randomized the bracket from pools and left it at that. Or maybe Aniolas was okay with it.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
fuzzyness lost to 1st and 2nd place and got 13th. so did aldwyn and he got 5th.

that's pretty lame.
Because Fuzzy didn't finish 1st in his pool.
Just guessing, don't have the pool results, just looking at his position in the bracket.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
1: Armada (Peach)
2: Ice ( Sheik Marth fox )
3: Zgetto (Fox)
4: leffen (Falco)
5: Hack (Marth)
5: Aldwyn (Falco)
7: Faab (Falco)
7: IVP (Fox)
9: Pepito (Falco)
9: Tekk (Rondoudoudoudou)
9: Pamaro (Falcon)
9: Calle W (Falco)
13: Random-Ness (Falco fox)
13: Dev (Fox)
13: EK (Sheik)
13: Fuzzyness (Falcon)
17: Mayhem (Fox)
17: Nedech (Donkey Kong)
17: Tonberry (Marth)
17: porc (Falco)
17: Enig (Fox)
17: Aniolas (Sheik)
17: DJ Black (Marth)
17: Smasher89 (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
25: Rocky (Falcon)
25: Paju (Peach)
25: Däumling (Ice Climbers)
25: MasterKai (Marth)
25: Svingelkingen (Fox)
25: AvengerAngel (Falco)
25: Doraki (Fox)
25: Eagle (Samus)

Falco: 8
Fox: 7
Marth: 4
Falcon: 3
Sheik: 2.5
Peach: 2
Ice Climbers: 1.5
Jigglypuff: 1
Samus: 1
Donkey Kong: 1

Great........... character variety I guess... =S

Djent

Smash Champion
Ice got 2nd seed, lost before Winner's Quarters, ***** the losers' bracket, and still finished 2nd. Between him and Hax, the next U.S. national will effectively be single-elimination for a lot of people. :troll:

& as far as "falling out" goes, I think that's a half-empty, half-full scenario. I'd like to think that Europe as a whole has just gotten a lot better, but idk.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't see how 3rd place is falling out for Zgetto.. and they said Calle doesn't play all that much but he was still stylin hard... however a bit of questionable decisions which is normal when you don't practice much. No johns. Zgetto played really really amazing, so clean and pretty.. and Ice's marth was just godly omg.. lol.

Dart!

Smash Master
I don't see how 3rd place is falling out for Zgetto.. and they said Calle doesn't play all that much but he was still stylin hard... however a bit of questionable decisions which is normal when you don't practice much. No johns. Zgetto played really really amazing, so clean and pretty.. and Ice's marth was just godly omg.. lol.
alot of those edgeguards won't cut it in NTSC son!
hella excited for Apex

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya it was also last stock, last match too.. he might of been able to do it if he didn't pick Fox 2nd game or if he didn't get ***** on 5th game in the beginning. Too many people tried Fox for some reason, haven't anyone learned yet!? lolll.

No johns. =P

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ya it was also last stock, last match too.. he might of been able to do it if he didn't pick Fox 2nd game or if he didn't get ***** on 5th game in the beginning. Too many people tried Fox for some reason, haven't anyone learned yet!? lolll.

No johns. =P
He mains fox now, why wouldn't he?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
the mighty mike haggars commentary shocked everyone with its amazing, genious insightfulness and grand thrash talk of epic proportions. shoutouts to viper, the best doc in the world, for commentating with me. also shoutouts to gamba, the 14 year old girl, and leffen, the 12 year old boy with son goku hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom