• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bearer of the Mark of the Outsider: Zael for Super Smash Bros. 4!

slambros

Smash Ace
I'd like to support Zael as well. There's always room for another awesome swordsman in my semi-controversial opinion.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd like to support Zael as well. There's always room for another awesome swordsman in my semi-controversial opinion.
Indeed, there's nothing like fans spouting the same "muh uniqueness" arguments as a reason for any sword fighter to not be in Smash. If they even bother playing the original games of those swordsmen, then these detractors would know that they wouldn't be bland as say Marth from Fire Emblem.

I'll never forget the days when these haters said that Takamaru would have been a Link or Marth clone in the past. Ignorance is truly a bliss when it comes to these foolish detractors. :rolleyes:

slambros

Smash Ace
Indeed, there's nothing like fans spouting the same "muh uniqueness" arguments as a reason for any sword fighter to not be in Smash. If they even bother playing the original games of those swordsmen, then these detractors would know that they wouldn't be bland as say Marth from Fire Emblem.

I'll never forget the days when these haters said that Takamaru would have been a Link or Marth clone in the past. Ignorance is truly a bliss when it comes to these foolish detractors. :rolleyes:
Your quote makes me want to try games like Xenoblade, Last Story, Murasame Castle (hopefully I spelled that right), etc, just to get out of my comfort zone and discover new and unique things including characters. That's why I'm glad I got games like Fire Emblem: Awakening and Golden Sun, because I discovered so many things I didn't know I liked.

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
So, it turns out that Nintendo is going to release Pandora's Tower on the Wii U's eShop in Japan, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand later this year.
This could mean that a release of the Last Story isn't too far off but XSeed (the company that published both games in North America) has yet to confirm a North American release for Pandora's Tower.
I sent them an ask on their tumblr page, so hopefully they will respond.
I suggest that anyone interesting to send them an ask about it.
UPDATE
So I got a reply from their tumblr page saying that it is up to Nintendo of America if it gets released or not, so I guess I'll try them next. :B

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE
So I got a reply from their tumblr page saying that it is up to Nintendo of America if it gets released or not, so I guess I'll try them next. :B
Okay, so I got a reply from Nintendo and they're saying it's up to XSeed if it gets released or not...
Really?! :evil:
I'm gonna tell both the other said the same thing and see what they say... :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Okay, so I got a reply from Nintendo and they're saying it's up to XSeed if it gets released or not...
Really?! :evil:
I'm gonna tell both the other said the same thing and see what they say... :troll:
Silver: "It's no use! Take that!"

This is pretty much the whole Geno ownership issue all over again.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Aww, zael doesn't have much support :c I simply like his appearance. :/ well, I'm gonna add him in a smash ballot comic I'm making to show off his potential :) maybe I'll make him a main character ^^'

Top Bottom