• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Sion

Island of Horizon
smashfest still on, but not a tournament though, maybe a small one along with food.
btw sion i added u to my msn, not once ive seen u online =O

according to yakal, HARSH snow for this weekend...
I think I've been appearing offline a lot, lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yes, yes I did. I just can't remember if i posted it, and i didn't wanna look stupid with a repost. Are we mming on Saturday, or on TS2?
I was thinking this Saturday. Up to you though. Either way you should come to my place soon so we can record! You gotta get yourself known!

im probably going to cancel this week smashfest, its definitly not going to be a tournament. also 20th too close to my birthday.

thing is im not renting the room cause i didnt plan ahead, and its too late to book and use lounge now. what would happen if we get stopped during mid of tourney? also people wanna help chip money in for getting the room? doubt it.
I understand what you're saying here Jack. Washington can't come unless they can make profit anyways. They are saving up for the big tournament in Cali (GENESIS) this July. Is there a specific limit on the number of people u want coming to this?

Sion

Island of Horizon
I was thinking this Saturday. Up to you though. Either way you should come to my place soon so we can record! You gotta get yourself known!

I understand what you're saying here Jack. Washington can't come unless they can make profit anyways. They are saving up for the big tournament in Cali (GENESIS) this July. Is there a specific limit on the number of people u want coming to this?
I can come anytime now that Winter vacation has started.

Also, I need confirmation. SFU on Dec. 20th, or not?

unityole

Smash Lord
people didnt read careful enough? yes smashfest on the 20th
do bring wii/cube for brawl/melee, and your own controller

Metà

Smash Master
ahh ****

Did somebody pick my controller up? The only thing I can say about it is that it has one black tape rapped around the right side of it
Yes, I have your controller. Somebody has mine though, which really pisses me off. Who has my controller? It has EW (my initials) taped on it, and it's a silver controller.

unityole

Smash Lord
n00bs cant find their controller
LOL

maybe another smashfest on the 27th? i fuking fell asleep, **** IT.

since this will be the last smashfest, pretty fuking sure this time it'll be the last one, i'll have some prizes out and stuff.

- a falcon only tourney?
- low tiers tourney?
- for the most part, people who were on the top with W%
- people who has most points on the standing page also got chance for prizes
- also, 3 players with highest D/G
- there might be more..

it'll be the day right after boxing day, 2 days right after christmas. if theres enough people i'll open it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
n00bs cant find their controller
LOL

maybe another smashfest on the 27th? i fuking fell asleep, **** IT.

since this will be the last smashfest, pretty fuking sure this time it'll be the last one, i'll have some prizes out and stuff.

- a falcon only tourney?
- low tiers tourney?
- for the most part, people who were on the top with W%
- people who has most points on the standing page also got chance for prizes
- also, 3 players with highest D/G
- there might be more..

it'll be the day right after boxing day, 2 days right after christmas. if theres enough people i'll open it.
LOW TIERS FO SHO! ****it I gotta raise my stats!

nicee that sounds tight jack LOL im in ! i'll bet $ i'll win falcon-only..

I got $20 on that.

Top Bottom